Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Watford (A) pre-match

I think Puel might play someone from the U23's at right back, as it seems like the sort of thing he would do. We played 3-5-2 versus Southampton to good effect so that might work with Albrighton as RWB so that is also an option.

I feel like this could go any way. I think we are the better team, but at this time of year players are knackered and it's more about winning via attrition rather than quality. I'll go for a scrappy 2-1 win but honestly any result wouldn't surprise me.

This and the Huddersfield games are important given we have Liverpool and Chelsea in between those games. We could pick up points against either of those teams, but not more than a point in each, so the other two fixtures need to be won if we want to push top 8 / 7.

• Like 1

Not sure messing about with a new back 3 formation with little preparation time is a great idea?

Surely Albrighton can slot in as a regular RB, although with Gray and Mahrez as wingers it might not be strong enough defensively.

• Like 3