Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre-match

If I could buy shares in pundits mentioning Drinkwater and Kante, I'd be a gazillionaire.

We need Iborra, Wilf and Silva to show we have moved on and Mahrez to keep up his magic streak, to get anything out of this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Must win or this forum will become radioactive.

You jest but the sad reality is if we don't beat Chelsea away, the defending CHAMPIONS btw, there will a meltdown on here.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

You jest but the sad reality is if we don't beat Chelsea away, the defending CHAMPIONS btw, there will a meltdown on here.

It became increasingly difficult to come here. There are sensible posters, like you, whom I like to read but their posts are drawn in an ocean of utter dross, wild expectations and scapegoating. Still can't cut off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

If I could buy shares in pundits mentioning Drinkwater and Kante, I'd be a gazillionaire.

We need Iborra, Wilf and Silva to show we have moved on and Mahrez to keep up his magic streak, to get anything out of this.

Mahrez could have moved on by then....

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Exactly this, I’d love to see our central midfield make theirs look poor, would make my year, quite capable of it on our day. Especially if DD plays for them, I think both Iborra and Silva are better than him, and frankly Ndidi isn’t a million miles behind Kante.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Exactly this, I’d love to see our central midfield make theirs look poor, would make my year, quite capable of it on our day. Especially if DD plays for them, I think both Iborra and Silva are better than him, and frankly Ndidi isn’t a million miles behind Kante.

:nigel:

• Haha 1