Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Diabaté Signs

Clubs instagram say it was completed his morning. Meaning if that's true he won't be in the squad today. Hope I'm wrong. Would be nice to have him on the bench and unleash a complete unknown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

should he start or should he be in the U23s? There are always at least 2 sides to a discussion. I say let the Diabate begin.

If his family get tickets for a match will their be massdiabate in the stands? Or is that only when he scores?

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

There was a time when signing an unknown from some crap league wouldn’t sound really shit.

Ah, cheery soul.

:P

Getting a chant which rhymes with Fousseni is going to be a tough one....

7 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

There was a time when signing an unknown from some crap league wouldn’t sound really shit.

Yeah, I mean kante and Mahrez were both household names when they arrived...

We've done our best business signing unknowns, but you complain for the sake of it, since you seem incapable of saying anything remotely positive, even if there's nothing to base a negative position on yet.

• Like 3

Guest seanfox778
22 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ah, cheery soul.

:P

Getting a chant which rhymes with Fousseni is going to be a tough one....

Something about an uncle in Kilkenny. Sorted. 

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Exciting signing really, our last 3 unknown's we've got from France were pretty good weren't they?

Looking forward to seeing how he does, I expect he'll be on the bench V Fleetwood.

Too right.  Those doubters, what did you think of Knockeart, Kante and Mahrez when they arrived? 

Spending shed loads of money doesn't guarantee anything (Ienacho, Musa, Slimani), so give this lad a chance.

Also remember Mahrez took quite a while to settle in and show his class, he is now one of the best in the country.