Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Diabaté Signs

15 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Exciting signing really, our last 3 unknown's we've got from France were pretty good weren't they?

Looking forward to seeing how he does, I expect he'll be on the bench V Fleetwood.

Won't be eligible, would have to have been available for the first game.

Low risk signing. €2m. If he doesn't work out, no big deal. If he's half decent but not quite good enough we can sell him on 4 or 5 times what we paid for him. If he becomes a world beater we will sell him for £55m to Chelsea in 2020.

14 minutes ago, Drift said:

According to Wikipedia in his senior career he's scored 16 goals in 4.5 seasons with 78 appearances. Can't say I'm massively excited about this signing but they must have seen something in him.

Well, Mahrez had 6 goals in 60 at Le Havre.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Well, Mahrez had 6 goals in 60 at Le Havre.

I'm certainly not writing him off. I've not seen him play personally. It's just some signings you get excited about and others you don't. I definitely hope he does well for us.

Risk -free signing in my view.

£2m is a tiny amount compared to what we've splashed in the past couple of years and forgotten if he turns out to be pony. If he turns out to be belting, we've got a bargain.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

this kid is work in progress.

hope everyone does not call for his head after he has one bad game.

I doubt he'll even get that long mate lol . There were people writing Silva off as not good enough after 15 minutes of the FA cup game when the lad hadn't played a game for 4 months.

Prob the same visionaries who wrote off the career prospects of Jesse Lingard after one sub appearance here and dismissed Harry Kane as a donkey because he missed a few chances when they were here on loan.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1