Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Diabaté Signs

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Ball control, technique, clever positioning and that finish.  It was all there in the first half. 

This. Impressed with that and It'll be interesting to see him progress. I was going to mention positioning it really stood out for me.  

Gray just lost a place in the peaking order.

Early days but impressive performance. Direct threat to Gray and Albrighton if he can play on the left, could be a great replacement for Mahrez if he goes or has a stinker.

Slapped another £10 million on his value for rolling up to Peterborough from some French Ligue 2 backwater, banging one in before 10 mins have gone and Milly Rocking on Peterborough with absolutely no restraint or remorse.

• Like 1

Very impressed.. movement reminds me of a black vardz relentless and didn’t get pushed of ball.. seems to have great feet and eye for goal.

time will tell but I think he has all the attributes similar to when and why we plucked vardz out of non league

Edited by les-tah