Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Peterborough Away FA Cup Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Either Diabates is a wonder kid or we're not that bothered.

Let’s give the kid a chance, puel seems impressed enough by him to put him in the premier league match day squad.

Reported he’s been brought for the future, so can’t expect him to have a stormer in his first game in England.

1 minute ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Classy midfield agreed but is this really an Iborra/Silva kind of game ?

Got my doubts let's hope they quash those doubts.

Don't care what kind of game it is, if they can't control the midfield against league 1 oposition why did we sign them. 

They'll be fine. 

TV pundits will continue to bleat about playing first 11s when they're the reason the league is so much more valuable.

If we aren't going to play the likes of Nacho et al now then why buy them? Perfect opportunity for minutes and there still should be enough quality. No need to use a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

It's a myth that a replay is a nightmare scenario too, just another chance for fringe players to get minutes.

• Like 3

Interesting to see how this goes. Weather is crap its an early start and opposition that will be well up for it.

I am slightly concerned by this line up which has never played together before especially up front. Hard to see who will create the necessary chances or indeed who will score.

Also why on earth is Benalouane enywhere near the team? Utter liability.

Rather we played our top players as this is a bigger game than Everton IMO. There will be shocks today just hope we aren't one of them.

Edited by reynard

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we're on the end of a cup upset today, Peterborough have more match winners in their side than Fleetwood did, if Marcus Maddison and Jack Marriott turn up then I see problems.

Our big players might have to get us out of this one.

What?

Neither of their "match winners" could even get in our team.

9 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Let’s give the kid a chance, puel seems impressed enough by him to put him in the premier league match day squad.

Reported he’s been brought for the future, so can’t expect him to have a stormer in his first game in England.

I'm hoping he is a wonder kid. Seems strange to me that you'd start him on his debut rather than off the bench.