Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Peterborough Away FA Cup Match Thread

Just now, Koke said:

We got 3 games in 7 days, one is away to Everton in 4 days time and people expect a full strength team every bloody game.

No mate, I’m quite happy with the line up. If we want players ready when they come on from the bench or fill in for injuries, we need to give them games somewhere in the season. That side is good enough to win :thumbup:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

That bench :thumbup:

Best strength in depth squad we’ve ever had

Yes!

Remember that bench against Everton when we first got back into the prem...including Hammond, Taylor-Fletcher and Hopper!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Looks like 4-2-3-1. Iborra sits deep while Silva links up with the attackers.

Is Diabate right or left sided? Suspect Barnes will play down the middle? 

Can play along the front line, on the left, right, behind the striker, or as a striker. He is left footed though.

Edited by Beechey

I wouldn't be surprised if we're on the end of a cup upset today, Peterborough have more match winners in their side than Fleetwood did, if Marcus Maddison and Jack Marriott turn up then I see problems.

Our big players might have to get us out of this one.

• Like 2

Quite honestly I wanted the strongest possible team.To me this match is more important than Everton as we have a great chance to go far in the cup.One of the premier league teams will get a bloody nose this weekend by taking liberties with under strength teams and I fear it could be us.

• Like 1

With the right attitude that side is good enough to win.

Barnes has got another chance to impress, after a very unimpressive outing against fleetwood.

King not making the squad of a makeshift 11 seems to be a signal puel see’s him as surplus.