Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Peterborough Away FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And yet Matty Elliott just said on Bein sports, what a decent side we have put out and how much stronger it is than when we played Fleetwood.. Guess it depends on who you listen too. 

what he says is quite true. The issue is that they are not used to playing together as a team. Still in Claude we trust..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And yet Matty Elliott just said on Bein sports, what a decent side we have put out and how much stronger it is than when we played Fleetwood.. Guess it depends on who you listen too. 

Matt Elliott probably knows far more about LCFC to be fair.

• Like 1

I'm not going to lie, I would have preferred a stronger lineup, but on paper it's a good team and really should win. Plus we have the big guns on the bench if necessary.

Come on Leicester !!!

11 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

We are safe in mid table so surely we would be better risking losing a PL game than a Cup game which if we lose we'll be out? We are effectively prioritising a mid table game against Everton, the result of which will be forgotten by the weekend, over a chance of progressing towards winning some silverware. Given our league position, we should be prioritising the Cup in my view. Hopefully we'll still get through but I'm far from confident now. What's annoying is that you can bet Tottenham will play the likes of Kane and Alli at Newport later, even against a League 2 side when they also have other priorities that we don't have like getting into the top 4 and the UCL.

He’s trying something that might not work but in a game where, should it not work, there is still a very good chance of us getting a result. 

Nothing has being prioritised, he’s put a team out he thinks is capable of winning the game. Why all the negativity, it’s a strong squad and one that would absolutely p!ss League 1 over a season. 

The reality is, it SHOULDN’T take as much to beat Peterborough than it should to beat Everton. That’s said without ignorance or complacency, it’s just how it is. 

Anyway, let’s see the outcome. Come on you blues!