Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Peterborough Away FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm sure we've all played in a team that's had an annoying greedy git like Gray in it.

That said, he's capable of brilliance and I wouldn't be surprised if he scores today.

I think Gray will be like this for at least another 18 months but I hope that with Puel as coach they’ll fix his all round game. He has the technical skills down, but has a potato for a brain!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Possibly

I don't...I thnk you should also give the Posh credit to the way that they started the second half. 

Good substitutions by Puel and good to see us controlling the game again.

I do give them credit. They've come out and tried to take the game to us. However after their goal you'd assume that would spur them on some more. But they haven't. We started to control the game again. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

I do give them credit. They've come out and tried to take the game to us. However after their goal you'd assume that would spur them on some more. But they haven't. We started to control the game again. 

Other than the odd counter, no they haven't. I did expect them to make life more difficult for us today but we have largely bossed the game throughout particularly in the mf and final third bar the lapse you referred to.