Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Kante v Ndidi

Interesting question…. 

Brexit style tightness of vote ? 

But, by, a gnats whisker Ndidi take it on the public poll…

Me…. I’m going for the third option 

Ndidi - young, massively talented and space to improve 

Kante - One of the finest midfielders I’ve seen in Leicester blue and the one of the very best at what he does in the world 

It makes my head hurt ? 

135A6396-AF9A-4525-8427-E03D1EE14910.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Kante was fantastic every single game. N'didi is brilliant and has so much potential, but he's not up with Kante's insane levels of consistency yet.

Yep Kante was an absolute beast. I can honestly say I don’t recall him ever having a bad game for us. Just a monster week-in and week-out. Also his reading of the game is better, hence his better interceptions rate. 

That said our scouting team deserve massive credit. We lost the best destructive midfield player in the world and 6 months later signed the second best. And yes I would rate Wilf that highly. 

22 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Kante was fantastic every single game. N'didi is brilliant and has so much potential, but he's not up with Kante's insane levels of consistency yet.

This.

30 minutes ago, the fox said:

5a6e019b86e7e_.PNG.423759495aef1b66537907120fb4f1e3.PNG

Fairly conclusive for me, used to think Kante weakness was on the ball, Ndidi is behind on that to a large extent in some respects.

Ndidi's stats on tackles are always going to be ahead due to playing in a side that has less of the ball, and he should definitely win on aerial duals due to being twice the height.

Kante is world class, Ndidi might be one day, particularly if he keeps improving at the rate he is, however there's a few too many performances like Watford away and some at the start of the season for me to think he's there yet.

• Like 1

Hard to compare, Chelsea play in a different way and Kante has different types of players round him, I don't watch many Chelsea games and he isn't often on the highlights reel. Wilf has been excellent in most games, but does have a tendency to switch off and be sloppy with the ball, he also doesn't have that same presence as Kante, you knew when Kante was chasing the ball he would chase it until he won it.

Who would I have in the team right now? Kante of 2015-16, just.

Who do I think will be the better in player in 3,4,5,6 years time? Wilf, for 21 he is phenomenal and so much more developing to do, I just hope it is with us.

Who has the best smile?

image.jpeg.bdb8b0543c8b05a84cec3983bed38184.jpeg

Edited by Captain...
  • Like 3