Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Kante v Ndidi

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Kanté is the ex-girlfriend you say you're over but can't shut up about. He left us ages ago and he's not coming back. Move on.

Defo

I suppose its harder to let go when you know what you've got and not  ready to end the relationship yet - but you still get left for someone ' better '.

(Not that its ever happened to me obviously )

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Don't really see the point in comparing the two.

They're excellent players, but perhaps Ndidi is better overall as he knows where the goal is. But Kante is a rare gem.

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why do we have to compare every player. Just be pleased we've seen them both here.

There are many more innocuous questions asked on this forum...

I thought it was an interesting question as it enables to reflect on how much Ndidi has progressed given that we can even mention him in the same breath as Kante...  I personally find it fascinating that the poll was so tight... maybe you don’t?

And of course you can compare them as they are both ball winning midfielders

kante was a legend, but (based on progress so far) there is every chance he could become better

Its all hypothetical, but,a lot football debate is

Next poll is Diabate v Mahrez :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

There are many more innocuous questions asked on this forum...

I thought it was an interesting question as it enables to reflect on how much Ndidi has progressed given that we can even mention him in the same breath as Kante...  I personally find it fascinating that the poll was so tight... maybe you don’t?

And of course you can compare them as they are both ball winning midfielders

kante was a legend, but (based on progress so far) there is every chance he could become better

Its all hypothetical, but,a lot football debate is

Next poll is Diabate v Mahrez :ph34r:

haha you don't have to justify to me I'm not the forum police. I just don't like comparing such great players for us!

• Like 1

Massive fan of Wilf.  Young, hungry, strong, loves playing for us and his potential is frightening!  Kante was like going out with the fittest girl in school for a year and then her dumping you.  N'didi is like the girl you can mould into wife material at the risk that she might not end up marrying you!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

Massive fan of Wilf.  Young, hungry, strong, loves playing for us and his potential is frightening!  Kante was like going out with the fittest girl in school for a year and then her dumping you.  N'didi is like the girl you can mould into wife material at the risk that she might not end up marrying you!!

Except Wilf is better looking than Kante.

Edited by simFox

Leicester vs Chelsea was very telling.

Ndidi dominated a midfield with Kante and Bagayoko, despite being outnumbered in midfield. There were a few times Kante was harassing Ndidi, but Ndidi just swatted him off like a nuisance. 

Last year Kante was better, but this year Ndidi has evolded and is now head and shoulders above.

Also - Kante was super consistent for LCFC, but is far from such for Chelsea

Edited by Marutimon

5 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Don't get the love in for Kante. He didn't even want to come here and couldn't wait to get away. Sure he was integral to us winning the league but it was just to put him in the shop window. Just move on and forget about him because he couldn't give a sh*t about us.

Answered your own question there.

I think Kante is our best ever player, he was the best defensive midfielder in the world with us. Straightforward pick for me, although I think Ndidi may be as good as him eventually which is pretty incredible really.

Edited by Harry - LCFC

Kanté was the single most important player in our title winning season, he enabled us to play the way we did and we've not been able to replicate it since. N'Didi has been great since Puel took charge but Kanté is one of the most irreplaceable players in the world. N'Didi actually makes more tackles but N'Golo was instrumental in starting counters and winning the ball back while the opposition were transitioning forwards - Wilf tends to make tackles less aggressively but comes out with ball more often.