Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

Dear Man City, Riyad will settle much better if accompanied by fellow countryman Slimani, call it 112 million, 82 Riyad, 30 Slim? And whilst we're at it for every calm composed John Stones you need a psychopathic Kung Fu nut job alongside him, may I introduce Benny here, call it 10 Million and we'll throw in a cuddly Filbert and 30,000 clappers with Riyad on them meant for the Swansea game on Saturday. 

Edited by fazzyfox
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

Then we have a depreciation of value situation on our hands. we can see how well that worked out with Ulloa - would be lucky to get a bag of chips for him now. Our owners appear to like the club but they are buisnessmen first and foremost.

Firstly your comparing ulloa to mahrez 2 completely different plays and star qualitys mahrez will hold value of 75 mill + in the summer ulloa was just a ok player not a world class player 

I don’t understand why people are getting p!ssed off at Man City. They’ve made an offer for a player, they don’t have to come in early and they don’t have to come in big. It’s business and that’s it. They know they won’t get him for the first offer and yes it is late in the day, but they haven’t done anything wrong. 

If anything, recently we’ve done the opposite and paid well over the odds for players. If we’d got them a fair bit cheaper by making an offer 2 days before the window closes, we wouldn’t be complaining, it would be seen as good business. 

1 minute ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Firstly your comparing ulloa to mahrez 2 completely different plays and star qualitys mahrez will hold value of 75 mill + in the summer ulloa was just a ok player not a world class player 

You're thinking with sentiment as a Leicester City fan. our owners are buisnessmen,

Lets just hope the Arsenal striker transfer merry-go-round goes through... otherwise they’ll be in for Vardy.

I wouldn’t put Spurs past a random, undervalued bid for Vardy either. The fact they were willing to do a swap deal with Florente suggests they’ve not been to impressed with him. 

If we thought the last day and 14 seconds of the last window was bad, this could look even worse in comparison.

1 minute ago, eaststand68 said:

I have been told that he didn't travel and he is in Manchester waiting for the go ahead to have medical. this is irrelevant if Leicester do not agree the fee, source someone from the club

****ing hell, Medicals are before a fee nowadays !!

7 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

let him go...he gave you too much time. Everytime you tell him give us untill next transfer, next Transfer.... He wants to go, and it's dream move for him.... It's ridiculous if u don't let him to go and ruin his career for just ur greeed... He will hate you for it and lots of ppl do too.... Take the money and move on... Not long ago u were hoping for 40 even 30... Ridiculous!

We don't have to sell and whomever comes in for Mahrez will have to pay the price we deem appropriate. Which isn't £50m in January.

Van Dijk went to Liverpool for more than that!

The sum has nothing to do with the actual value anymore, to LCFC, Mahrez is worth by far more than 50 million quid. £30m or £40m a year or half a year ago are now almost double that much.

What I won't miss - no matter when Mahrez leaves - is his annoying Algerian fan club. :D

2 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:
  • If I were him and u don't let me go.... i'll do a Sanchez... Will give u bearly 25% of efforts, take the wage and wait till the contract end...does'nt matter 3 4 years fucxk that... Then will go for free.

Are you Mahrez agent that got sacked? That's the dumbest advice ever. Please don't have kids. If he plays for 3/4 more years at Leicester and than leaves on a free, he will be 30 which means his own appeal will decrease considerably. The player wants to go, the club wants its price. The market, the importance of the asset and the timing adds to this. Absolute moron this lad. 

Plus, if he gives us the "25% like Sanchez" for four more years that would be fantastic!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Dear Man City, Riyad will settle much better if accompanied by fellow countryman Slimani, call it 112 million, 82 Riyad, 30 Slim? And whilst we're at it for every calm composed John Stones you need a pschopathic Kung Fu nut job alongside him, may I introduce Benny here, call it 10 Million and we'll throw in a cuddly Filbert and 30,000 clappers with Riyad on them meant for the Swansea game on Saturday. 

How much do we knock off if they took Musa?

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

I don’t understand why people are getting p!ssed off at Man City. They’ve made an offer for a player, they don’t have to come in early and they don’t have to come in big. It’s business and that’s it. They know they won’t get him for the first offer and yes it is late in the day, but they haven’t done anything wrong. 

If anything, recently we’ve done the opposite and paid well over the odds for players. If we’d got them a fair bit cheaper by making an offer 2 days before the window closes, we wouldn’t be complaining, it would be seen as good business. 

We'd do exactly the same as them if in their position. It's  dog eat dog in the world of football

• Like 2

Hope people don't boo him if he plays against us in the future etc, hasn't really caused any controversy, albeit a late transfer request, has he?

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1