Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

3 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Danny-Murphy.jpg

Keep him at all costs just to wind this tosser up.

'Poor Mahrez he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good for shitty Leicester who are 7th and kept playing him for a year when he couldn't do a thing right'.

Cvnt.

• Like 1

ManCity are going for the treble this season and they can't allow themselves to stay without cover when Sane is injured. After unsettling the player today, they'll certain bid higher tomorrow. 

My fear is that he'll go for 60+5M. Working with Guardiola, having a real go at the UCL plus having another PL medal is certainly ticking in his head.

He was always going...Any other thoughts was hope and speculation.

He had to put in a request, so Clubs can make a move...

For me, its a question of how much...!!!

He is doing nothing wrong, there is no good or bad time, or even what is fair time.

Fans hacking him off , childish..!!   He has a right to up his career.He stayed longer

than expected, clubs tried to get him on the cheap. In todays market, we should be

looking for offers over 80mil+, silly market but thats life!!

If we give in...on price that will be our fault.

Some fans can build up for contempt for their own frustrating reasons, for me

if he stays or goes, hes earnt my grace and thanks.

Hes got to do more, than hand in a transfer request,not at/for  some fans liking,

before I start disliking him....So stay or go in peace my son....You gave us some

great moments, you go down as one of the legends....love to have you a bit longer..:)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Detroit Blues said:

Sounds like Mahrez is going to make an annual habit of this. It would be funny if he doesn't end up transferring, and he has to return to the squad in embarrassment once again.

The days of senior members of the squad bollocking you for showing a lack of respect to the team are long gone, unfortunately.

A bit of light-hearted banter is all he'd get now. Ali Mauchlen would have chinned him.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, vanity said:

I get that, and that is reasonable, logical. But Riyad is not going to be logical here.

Riyad is an emotional guy who wants to leave. He's made that clear. If you show him this opportunity and then deny him, he is going to flip his shtt. He isn't going to care about the timing, he is going to see Man City targeting the f'ing QUADRUPLE and running roughshod over the Champion's League and will be stewing with resentment the rest of the season. There is absolute no chance Riyad says "Oh, it's ok Rudkin, I don't want to leave you in the lurch, they should've come in earlier for me if they wanted me." He's going to say "You bastards, you said I could go if you got an acceptable bid from a top club, that I needed to play hard to showcase myself. I f'ing did that mate. You got your bloody bid, now send to me to Man City before I tear your arm off and beat you to death with it. If you don't, so help me god the snit you will see from me will shatter the space-time continuum and poison players against the club for years to come." 

At some point, we have to let him go. I hate it, but this will end very badly if we take the hard-line approach, and he knows we have the players in-house to replace him, plus the cash to turn around and target a replacement if we so choose.

Sadly, you're probably right.

I think the club should holdout for PL transfer record, more the the 89mil Man U paid for Pogba! 

When you consider the money paid for courtino and the bloke out of Van Dijk! 

Bully boy tactics by Man City bidding late! 

Some much for FFP.....

He'd be gone in the summer either way, so if their is any club in Europe that we can rinse of extra millions then its Man City.... 80 mill now or fvck off until the summer!!

Edited by EastAnglianFox

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He was always going...Any other thoughts was hope and speculation.

He had to put in a request, so Clubs can make a move...

For me, its a question of how much...!!!

He is doing nothing wrong, there is no good or bad time, or even what is fair time.

Fans hacking him off , childish..!!   He has a right to up his career.He stayed longer

than expected, clubs tried to get him on the cheap. In todays market, we should be

looking for offers over 80mil+, silly market but thats life!!

If we give in...on price that will be our fault.

Some fans can build up for contempt for their own frustrating reasons, for me

if he stays or goes, hes earnt my grace and thanks.

Hes got to do more, than hand in a transfer request,not at/for  some fans liking,

before I start disliking him....So stay or go in peace my son....You gave us some

great moments, you go down as one of the legends....love to have you a bit longer..:)

Let him go, but only if we really bleed them dry. 

We have had our moneys worth, and keeping someone as hostage when such a team comes knocking will not encourage the others.