Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCb0y

Man City make £50million offer for Riyad Mahrez?

2 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

If I’m riyad i could win 3 medals this season at Man City, and the pep draw, I cannot blame him for transfer request.

What I came blame is Man City coming in late, when we can’t replace him, and unsettling the club, player and fans, ffs they had a month, but leave it till the day before the window shuts.

Bosses need to stay strong, if they want mahrez it’s £100 mill.

Ideal world would agree a deal, they either buy him and agree to loan him back until the end of the season, or agree a deal in principle.

Things for riyad to think about, was Man City that bothered before Sane got injured, will he play regular after, I doubt it, and he could be like drinkwater.

The old romantic in me hoped he would be sold abroad, to Barca or Real. 

Maybe they have come in late due to Sane's injury, who knows. Whatever their reason pay up and look big or fcuk off, if LCFC would like me to speak to Pep I would be only too happy.

• Haha 1

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Let's face it , he will only refuse to train until the window closes he's under contract for like 3 more years so if he refuses to train or play he does not get paid simple 

Then we have a depreciation of value situation on our hands. we can see how well that worked out with Ulloa - would be lucky to get a bag of chips for him now. Our owners appear to like the club but they are buisnessmen first and foremost.

2 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

let him go...he gave you too much time. Everytime you tell him give us untill next transfer, next Transfer.... He wants to go, and it's dream move for him.... It's ridiculous if u don't let him to go and ruin his career for just ur greeed... He will hate you for it and lots of ppl do too.... Take the money and move on... Not long ago u were hoping for 40 even 30... Ridiculous!

:clap:

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

This is the reality. 

I don't get why our players are so undervalued by the football world.

Its most likely that they think we won the title because most of our players are seen as one season wonders.

1 minute ago, Fennec-Fox said:

let him go...he gave you too much time. Everytime you tell him give us untill next transfer, next Transfer.... He wants to go, and it's dream move for him.... It's ridiculous if u don't let him to go and ruin his career for just ur greeed... He will hate you for it and lots of ppl do too.... Take the money and move on... Not long ago u were hoping for 40 even 30... Ridiculous!

Or, not unreasonably we could expect the current market rate?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

Do one.

• Like 4

• If I were him and u don't let me go.... i'll do a Sanchez... Will give u bearly 25% of efforts, take the wage and wait till the contract end...does'nt matter 3 4 years fucxk that... Then will go for free.

Cool with me

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

This is the reality. 

I don't get why our players are so undervalued by the football world.

Part of not being in the elite unfortunately. 

We have form for accepting as well with Kante and DD, even if we couldn't do much else with the former.

• If I were him and u don't let me go.... i'll do a Sanchez... Will give u bearly 25% of efforts, take the wage and wait till the contract end...does'nt matter 3 4 years fucxk that... Then will go for free.

Well the good news if he does go will be that I won’t have to read any more of this kind of drivel!

• Like 1