Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man City Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, Sand cats said:

Now that the first half ended do you think it was hard to draw against Man city ? they are poor they just play fast and are more excited that's all, no football skills at all.

You serious? They will score another goal or two in second half. If we want to draw, we need to match them at the other end.

3 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I thought Drag was decent enough when he first played for us, but I think he's getting better with each game. If we can get him in for <£20m then it's a no brainer really.

Totally agree with you. Much happier with him then Morgan in defence 

Is it any wonder their fans have lost their enthusiasm? Their season has already been told. It's like knowing the ending to a who-done-it half way through the book. It's dull and anticlimactic. There's rarely any drama with Man City. Just predicable excellence.

You have to be happy with that after conceding from their first attack!

I expect us to lose, but I am relatively encouraged by what I am seeing. Puel wasn't stubborn and realised that 3-5-1-1 was not working and we look much better (if a bit more open) going back to a four. I like that we are trying to play some football and not *just* hoofing it all the time, although we have been a bit guilty of doing that. Don't get me wrong we are sometimes the architects of our own downfall as a result, but I feel like if you want to improve as a team then you need to commit to playing a more passing style even through bad times where it gets you into trouble. The biggest difference is that our players usually take two touches on the ball to move it, whereas Man City only take one. As a result we don't transition as smoothly or as threatening as they do.

That said we've got into some good areas and better final ball from Albrighton / Chilwell and Diabate and Vardy would be through again, and his finish was pure class. The guy is an absolute legend and has balls of steel! I feel like Silva and James need to be a bit better on the ball too. Silva has been a bit hit and miss for me, sometimes he has been brilliant, but sometimes he gives it away a bit too easily. The good is very good, but the bad gets us into trouble!

Finally their atmosphere is even worse than last season! I can't believe this is a team that is smashing the league and could possibly win the Quadruple. The Deaf-ihad indeed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sand cats said:

Now that the first half ended do you think it was hard to draw against Man city ? they are poor they just play fast and are more excited that's all, no football skills at all.

If it was easy to make them get a point per game theyd be in the bottom half lol 

• Like 1