Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Riyad Mahez - We’ll miss him when he’s gone

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

One thing i would say though, we looked good and in great form until the Manchester City bid came in, since he kicked off we ain't won't a game.

His talent is unquestionable but I do think his actions have had a very negative impact on the club. 

Itll be be sad to see him go. Can't remember another player like him in a Leicester shirt.

The FA game? He got the last 2 FT MOTMs and a 3rd is on the way.

19 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

You are obviously unaware of what he has done not just this season but since his arrival at LCFC.

But He aint playing Like an extra quality,Player at the Moment.

Hes Not proving,that he can by his normal onfield Play,win a game in His own...

Prospective buyers,aint going to Fork Out 65mil,plus for this Form..

Great Goal,but AVG PL Players have that in their locker...

Yes I rate him,but He has got to Show more,and consistently, no Matter how poor,the Rest of

the Team are playing...

To be fair to Riyad, I think he has been much more engaged in games under Puel than he was under Shakey. He isn't going away for huge stretches of the game, he is getting back, he is evolving into a more complete player, and that is likely what brought Man City sniffing around. So while people may complain about him not being so engaged, it seems an old complaint, and not reflective of the reality at the moment. 

Agree completely we will miss him. Though I wonder whether it will be good for us in a sense, we are overly-reliant on Riyad as a creative force, losing him will necessitate not just a replacement, but likely will force Claude to play creative, attacking types across the field, rather than playing defenders whose job it is to get the ball to Riyad. Would love to see consistent balance in the attack, rather than Riyad marked by three men and surrounded by teammates who defend but are not much help on the ball. With Vardy playing on the hip of the deepest CB, and Ndidi and James to his left, Riyad is incredibly isolated of late. He'd be even more magical on a team with attacking players good with teh ball at their feet, MC will be heaven for him if they come back in.

• Like 1

Brilliant player but it shouldn't be forgotten that we were in great form before he went AWOL. We seemed to have lost all momentum since then. Not saying that's all down to him, obviously but that's where the rot set in and it didn't need to happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Brilliant player but it shouldn't be forgotten that we were in great form before he went AWOL. We seemed to have lost all momentum since then. Not saying that's all down to him, obviously but that's where the rot set in and it didn't need to happen.

Be in great form because of him lol  so what other poor player give since his got AWOL haha ? Please answer I love Leicester and I wish he will never leave cause he is a just a joy ever when he not perform like today !