Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Anyone PM a stream.... seriously I've had it with the ones I can find. Still not seen the goal 

Sent you a PM. patchy and bit late but better than nothing.

The abuse Chilwell gets is absolutely ridiculous, making him the scapegoat like he is the only problem with our backline. At least he’s young and can improve. It’s not like Fuchs has been amazing this season either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shaqq said:

The abuse Chilwell gets is absolutely ridiculous, making him the scapegoat like he is the only problem with our backline. At least he’s young and can improve. It’s not like Fuchs has been amazing this season either. 

No they’re all shit

Just now, Shaqq said:

He an awful defender, but agree he’s not the only poor one out there

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

You really are full of it. Just stop bothering me please and pick on someone else as you are famous for doing

Stop bothering you? Saying the man who a) quoted me in the first place. b) is wrong c) decided to be an arse and bring up another thread in the match thread, completely skewing what was actually being discussed to look clever. 

I never said Morgan was better. Dragovic is in the team I selected for the game. You are being obtuse and choosing to ignore everything that's being written. End of story. 

Another one onto the ignore list. 

2 minutes ago, Shaqq said:

Its only because James isn't playing today. Chilwell has form in bad form though that gifts goals. Fuchs doesn't.