Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

West Brom away match thread

back to West Ham where it is all kicking off. More fans are trying to get onto the pitch and they’ve only just cleared off those who were on. The referee has spoken to both managers about what is happening. There are fears the match will not continue but they are certainly playing on for now. A third Burnley goal might end that.

I don't think the WH fans are bright enough to organise a pitch invasion ahead of the final whistle

Just now, ZeGuy said:

fixed :P

He's been great, but I don't think it's the case really. Look how many chances we created in the other games after going behind. We had better chances and been in better positions than pretty much all three goals today yet either failed with the final ball or missed the chance. 

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

He's been great, but I don't think it's the case really. Look how many chances we created in the other games after going behind. We had better chances and been in better positions than pretty much all three goals today yet either failed with the final ball or missed the chance. 

Fully agree with you. It was just a bit of wind-up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

West Ham fans have invaded the pitch at the London Stadium...oh dear.

If you didn't have to pay for it, you're not going to treat it with respect.  :ph34r: