Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Two of your problems showed up in one "simple" post

you put simple in quotation marks yet I've not used that word anywhere. It's a good ball.

The finish is in a different league to the pass and you'd have to be Algerian to think otherwise and even turn this into a debate.

So why are you mad? if that guy is algerian and you know he's biased, why are you trying to start a non-issue? vardy's goals was class and mahrez's pass was class. why do you feel the need to diminish a player's contribution to highlight another?

• Like 2

Gray subpar again. Shoots when he needs to pass and vice versa.

hey, fif o/

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

So why are you mad? if that guy is algerian and you know he's biased, why are you trying to start a non-issue? vardy's goals was class and mahrez's pass was class. why do you feel the need to diminish a player's contribution to highlight another?

Whos mad?

You'd probably do well to read the whole thread.

Someone posted asking why someone was making a big deal out of the pass on twitter when the finish is obviously what most people would notice. 

So, to answer their question (not "start" anything) , I told them it was because they were Algerian, any sane person with no bias is going to look at that and say wow what a finish and the ball was alright as well as opposed to the other way round. 

Puel has realised iborra and ndidi make sense 

I am not sure about chilwell over fuchs. ..but i suppose it is the future.

Wes over drag?.. surely drag is the future.

Gray needs encouragement ... bu  he mist show he is learning.

Olazaki is the catalyst. ...dont fight it

58 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Sadly no, Vardy is pretty much a one-directional player, most of his goals coming from balls over the top which he runs onto. Yes, he scores close tap-ins fed by Okazaki or Mahrez (in the main), or the occasional header but, much as I hate to say it, Kane makes goals for himself as much as scoring from assists from Alli and Son and others. 

For me, Kane is a better fit for the usual England setup. Vardy could be an option if we need to try to score late on when opposition defenders are tired, but he's too easily sussed out at international level.

The beauty with Vardy in terms of England would be how easy it would be to build a side around him and make him the focal point of your attacks.

Kane can be a pain of a striker to play too... Spurs do it well, but they’ve had years to work towards that and have the creative talent to do so.

Just think, Vardy with Alli linking up with him - sounds good doesn’t it. Shame it will never happen.

29 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Whos mad?

You'd probably do well to read the whole thread.

Someone posted asking why someone was making a big deal out of the pass on twitter when the finish is obviously what most people would notice. 

So, to answer their question (not "start" anything) , I told them it was because they were Algerian, any sane person with no bias is going to look at that and say wow what a finish and the ball was alright as well as opposed to the other way round. 

No, the ball wasn't "all-right". it was great but the finish was better. the guy who posted that retweeted a tweet about the finish.
you could've stopped at "biased". can't you just be happy about our two best players combining for a world class goal.

looking forward to what Danny Murphy has to say about that pass. i heard he's algerian too:ph34r:

Edited by the fox
Didn't edit "heard"
  • Like 1

I'm going to stick up for Ben Chilwell, he's young and is now a Premier League regular, he's going to make mistakes, it's all part of his development and over time those mistakes will iron themselves out. Puel is doing the right thing in playing and exposing him, especially now as in the league not much is at stake. As supporters we just have to be patient and allow Puel to build something for the future while trying to do his best in the now.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

No, the ball wasn't "all-right". it was great but the finish was better. the guy who posted that retweeted a tweet about the finish.
you could've stopped at "biased". can't you just be happy about our two best players combining for a world class goal.

looking forward to what Danny Murphy has to say about that pass. i heared he's algerian too:ph34r:

You're literally infuriatingly annoying at times.

I am not sure what makes you think I'm not happy, someone asked a question why a decent through ball was taking the headlines over a utterly sublime finish I merely told them why. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You're literally infuriatingly annoying at times.

I am not sure what makes you think I'm not happy, someone asked a question why a decent through ball was taking the headlines over a utterly sublime finish I merely told them why.