Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

2 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Am I being biased or is Vardy’s goal a contender for goal of the season? So easy to f**k that up but it was beautiful. 

Not sure who the commentator was on my stream, but I know he often does the highlights for Sky? Anyway, he said it's unlikely we'll see a better goal for the rest of the season, so he obviously rated it 

Guest seanfox778
2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Not sure who the commentator was on my stream, but I know he often does the highlights for Sky? Anyway, he said it's unlikely we'll see a better goal for the rest of the season, so he obviously rated it 

2 minutes ago, Solihullfox said:

Absolutely stunning finish

I think it was technically better than his volley against Liverpool.

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Volley over the shoulder from a 40 yard pass, doesn’t get any better, or harder, than that

2 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

I think it was technically better than his volley against Liverpool.

It fcking was. With the weak foot without control in the opposite corner. Fck me, a commentator said "common mortals wouldn't even make contact." and he was damn right.

• Like 2

Very good performance. A very slow start but we improved as the game went on and it could've been anything in the end. West Brom are a beaten side and without a doubt getting relegated. They're beyond bad. Iborra totally changes this side. Do feel sorry for James and his injuries but he shouldn't be in the side ahead of Iborra. Mahrez quality as per. Okazaki back to his usual bizarre, but effective self. Iheanacho quality as well. I've been very unimpressed by his all-round game but he scored, set one up with a lovely chip and put Vardy through with one as well. Far more what I want to see.

Still found Gray a bit disappointing and Chilwell poor for their goal but other than that, very little to complain about today. We needed that badly and it's a good job with such a big game next week that we go into it on a high.

7 minutes ago, Mullet1 said:

Their assessment of Vardy is hilarious 

http://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=13677&page=4

I've said this before, and I'm sure plenty of others have too. He's a bit of a cvnt, but he's our cvnt. If he played for anyone else I'd probably hate him too, just as I would hate anyone goading us the way he does with opposition fans. But I absolutely adore him just the way he is while he's our player. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mullet1 said:

Their assessment of Vardy is hilarious 

http://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=13677&page=4

State of that forum.  About 5 posts per page and half of them are gutter dwellers calling for a man to be seriously injured because he scored a goal against their team. lol 

was tryna work out what he was miming whilst strolling over there and saw someone in that corner say he was just screeching “i’m baaaack”. honestly if he’s not your favourite footballer of all time, regardless of who you support, you’re doing football wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Dunno if this has been posted, apologies if it has...

I see things like this and I can't quite escape a weird feeling. It's a feeling I've got progressively used to but strange nevertheless. I fear 3 years from now it may be a feeling I never have again. But the best striker in English football *possibly* plays for Leicester. I can't explain this.

Cannot see the point of getting angry about an opponent giving a bit back all clubs have fans who will give a player dogs abuse then get mardy when they do something good against them. Bit like some of our fans giving Kane abuse yet you know he is a good player.