Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

3 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Forget the assist look at that goal do people realise how hard it is to finish like that 

Goal of the season. Vardy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kane

Sorry - a bit pissed so apologies. But Kane was pants against Juve - and you just know he will be pants at the world cup.  Vardy really is better.

Edited by trabuch

5 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Can’t really comment on performances, didn’t go, stream or listen to the radio.

Reading the post it sounds like a convincing win against a poor side, but still lots of areas of concern regards standard of play.

Like I say can’t really comment, but happy with the result, and glad to see Iborra and nacho get a goal.

Convincing result... not sure about performance, quite honestly we should probably have been 2-0 down.

Again, we were slow out of the blocks and only really got going second half.

They crumbled this time and we took our chances compared to the other games we've fluffed recently.

1 minute ago, Shanghai said:

Thx for this forum who

vaned riad fans that’s ( we all the love we have for this club and we because we are foreigners doesn’t show our comment ) thank you Leicester club  football 

Amen to that 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Convincing result... not sure about performance, quite honestly we should probably have been 2-0 down.

They crumbled this time and we took our chances compared to the other games we've fluffed recently.

It’s how you finish not how you start:scarf: 

41 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'll politely disagree, he had several games just like the one Silva had last week where he needlessly gave the ball away. A bit like his first game for us in the cup game where he was ding the same thing. I know that was his first game, so I'm not holding that game against him, merely pointing out the sort of performance he had a few times later on with unforced errors. 

My recollection of his previous couple of games was he was regularly losing it between receiving and releasing the ball, or being rushed when releasing and misplacing the pass. I get the feeling it's important to him to look unruffled in his play, like it's all pretty effortless for him - kind of the opposite of Ndidi. It's great to watch when it comes off, and it did against as shite WBrom midfield today. But it didn't look so clever in the two games prior to him being dropped when he was given less time.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Hoping all of the silly individuals defending James starting over Iborra realise how silly they were now. 

Night and Day.

Were they defending the inclusion or the moronic over the top criticism. 

1 minute ago, Russell sprout said:

It’s how you finish not how you start:scarf: 

Tell that to everyone who moaned about how the previous 3 games went. The format of the game was identical to previous weeks IMO, with the finishing being the difference.

• Like 1

Nice feeling, going into a match where we should have too much for the opposition to cope with and actually carrying that through and proving it. Sounds like at least a couple of top quality goals too. WBA must have been in the last chance saloon today but they lost a lead and can't have any confidence left now (although they'll have easier games than this). Were any of their players worth a look in the summer window? I don't know what's happened to them, though confidence is a huge factor, maybe they've become too open compared to the days of Pulis sticking CB's at full back and in midfield? A great job today and must have been a classic away day for the fans with the quality goals and relegation banter.

18 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Hang on a minute, you said he did nothing. I'm stating he put in a cross that Vardy could have done much better with. That's SOMETHING! If Gray doing the same is SOMETHING.

I've said little about Gray, it was far from his worse game.

I was talking specifically about people using a match like today to say Gray was terrible and Diabate is Jesus Christ himself. Didnt realise you had just focused on that one sentence

Of course ive nothing against Diabate, he didnt do nothing and looked good, as usual

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

West Brom pretty much nailed on to go down, with lots of off field issues, so from what your saying is, nothing really improved just a worse side, let’s just hope we have some confidence back, and play better against the better teams.

I’m in the mindset now we are safe, we are not good enough or consistent enough to take 7 th off a very organised Burnley, so expect very little now, and just hope puel buys better players in the summer, but cheers for the review of the game.

5 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Were any of their players worth a look in the summer window? 

Rondon gave Wes a bit of a torrid time for a while and he worked tirelessly with not much support.

The kind of Plan B we’d hoped Slimani or Ulloa would be.