Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Yeah, shocking from Kasper but you're tempting fate when you sit back. We had them on the ropes and dropped off, so frustrating. When will our managers learn that we're an immeasurably better side when we're on the front foot? 

I just don't think he likes to play that way, one of the reasons Southampton got rid.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

May as well go for it now, we can't go out with a whimper. Time for the manager to earn his money.

That was during the week, pre-game, during the first half, half-time, 2nd half & now...

The lethargy of the previously extremely hard-working players suggest he doesn't... earn his money

This is going to be an almighty missed opportunity.  

Livid.  

Perhaps our best ever opportunity of at least making an FA Cup final thrown away thanks to Puel's tedious and gutless tactics.

I'd personally be supportive of a change of management in the summer.  We're an absolute chore to watch.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Puel should have been bolder at start of ET. Get subs in and go for it.

While we were on top, we should have given them something else to think about

Cautious Claude is far, far too cautious

4 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

This is going to be an almighty missed opportunity.  

Livid.  

Perhaps our best ever opportunity of at least making an FA Cup final thrown away thanks to Puel's tedious and gutless tactics.

I'd personally be supportive of a change of management in the summer.  We're an absolute chore to watch.

Right, Puel should have cleared N'golo 's cross. Major fck up there.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1