Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

This is going to be an almighty missed opportunity.  

Livid.  

Perhaps our best ever opportunity of at least making an FA Cup final thrown away thanks to Puel's tedious and gutless tactics.

I'd personally be supportive of a change of management in the summer.  We're an absolute chore to watch.

Just like the man city QF, Chelsea looked like they were there for the taking just like man city were.  Could have been a very special season.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Marc Albrighton has done more in this match than 50% of his teammates.

Maybe I'm going soft but other than Iheanacho and that horrible error from Kasper, I couldn't knock the performance of any of the players. I think we've played well today. 

1 minute ago, cc_star said:

Don't know what Mahrez must think when he plays a pass like that, only for Chilwell to kick it at 1st defenders legs

I should have gone for the Hollywood shot.

• Like 1

Don’t think this is Puels fault - Chelsea have way more classy players than us and  we have done well - remember this guy took over a side that looked set to go down and saves the season - that we are still interested mid March and all but safe is an achievement when you look at how shot Shakespeare was

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramaiya2 said:

and replace him with who?

No one is saying replace Puel.

If he'd have made changes at the start of ET, I think we'd be 2-1 up right now.

1 minute ago, seenitall said:

Don’t think this is Puels fault - Chelsea have way more classy players than us and  we have done well - remember this guy took over a side that looked set to go down and saves the season - that we are still interested mid March and all but safe is an achievement when you look at how shot Shakespeare was

We haven't been adventurous enough and that's been generally the story of the last 10 or so games....