Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (H) FA Cup Match Thread

And I'm sorry but this is an absolute disgrace. They were away at the fvcking Nou Camp on Wednesday and we've only had our shortest away trip of the season in the last 2 weeks. But we look shagged and they're still game. That is absolutely not right and I want to know why.

• Like 1

To me we have gone back to being passive once we scored we seemed to go back to sitting waiting for something to happen!

When we are losing we are positives, so as we are winning or draw we drop off! Chelsea there for the taking and we let them dictate the pace again!

Just now, KFS said:

That is NOT Kasper's fault.

hes overcopensated for Chilwell getting dragged over and creating the space. Ben Chilwell you've lost us so much this season. Big learning curve needed.

lol come off it. Awful decision making by KS and he got no where near it. 

Just now, KFS said:

That is NOT Kasper's fault.

hes overcopensated for Chilwell getting dragged over and creating the space. Ben Chilwell you've lost us so much this season. Big learning curve needed.

Stay on his line in goes straight into his hands, there was 2 defenders covering

shit descsion