Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fireworks Display And Free Chocolate

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

As with all things on FoxesTalk.

If you don't show immediate support to an idea, you're a filthy ****ing moaner that doesn't deserve anything.

Just pointing out that our owner is a bit full of himself, as will plenty of other people when this hits social media at the weekend.

Was gonna say similar. It's like a big race on here for who can jump in and get all the rep points lol 

It's all a bit over the top if you ask me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

I heard there will be Vichai masks under every seat tomorrow. Every season ticket holder will be made to wear them and salute Vichai's face which will be burned onto the pitch at half time.

There's some folks on here who'd gladly do it, after all "he can do what he wants" 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I heard there will be Vichai masks under every seat tomorrow. Every season ticket holder will be made to wear them and salute Vichai's face which will be burned onto the pitch at half time.

Don't give them ideas lol 

3 hours ago, sylofox said:

Was it cringeworthy when he gave us promotion and a premier league title?

We could have got a cvnt that wanted to change our name. Or a cvnt that wanted us to play in red. But no we got the worst of the lot an owner wanting to share his birthday. One that shared it with termally ill kids at a hospital.

Exactly. What a despot he is! lol

52 minutes ago, Corky said:

The fireworks are over the top and aren't needed but organising and hosting a party at the hospital for the kids is a wonderful thing so fantastic of him in that respect.

He didnt go. He sent Susan Whelan so I'm not sure he 'hosted' it. Good pr idea by the club, I'd be more impressed if he'd bothered to turn up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

He didnt go. He sent Susan Whelan so I'm not sure he 'hosted' it. Good pr idea by the club, I'd be more impressed if he'd bothered to turn up.

What do the players in general think of Vichai's eccentric ways? I know Kasper loves the owners and seemed perfectly happy at the hospital party, but Nacho looked like he'd been forced to go under gunpoint lol

2 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

...... The club have also asked that only season ticket holders look up at the sky during the firework display.

I heard they were poking non Sth's in the eye to play it safe (but just hard enough so the tears have gone in time for kick off)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Why is it if people, like me, criticise anything to do with the owners it means we’re ungrateful or something like that.

I want to be a PL club etc but it doesn’t mean we should have banners wishing our owners happy birthday. 

In fact, we have all these ‘celebrations’ yet there’s fvck all around the ground that points to the history or tradition of the football club.

The history was shit. We won the league recently. On to the future?

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Why is it if people, like me, criticise anything to do with the owners it means we’re ungrateful or something like that.

I want to be a PL club etc but it doesn’t mean we should have banners wishing our owners happy birthday. 

In fact, we have all these ‘celebrations’ yet there’s fvck all around the ground that points to the history or tradition of the football club.

Start a campaign to get some history incorporated in the stadium expansion.

• Like 1

Save your free chocolate coin, take it home and slip it between your missus arse cheeks when she's asleep.

It will melt overnight and she'll wake up thinking she's shat herself :)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Well in the past weeks they've announced season tickets for next season will cost anything between £10 and £100 for kids up to under-23s, and donated all the food from their postponed match last week to local homeless. I hate to say this, but Forest are getting their "freebies" spot on at the moment.

We'd probably donate our unused food to the homeless - if it was edible!

I can't imagine how hungry I'd need to be to eat an LCFC hot dog!