Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah I'm aware what happened but is that then enough reason for players to be allowed to cancel contracts? They are worth millions and surely clubs would fight any legal battle over this, even if humanely it's understandable why these players never want to play for Sporting again.

They might have grounds for the termination of their contract based on physical/psychological abuse. This would come into play especially if the club have been substandard or negligent in their part to protect the players. Admittedly if 50 angry fans charge a training ground there isn't much people can do but if tensions had been rising to that obvious level then the club would surely have been contractually obliged to bolster security. One of those where it's a guessing game for everyone as it'll be kept under wraps I guess. Sporting seems pure poison right now.

Bet they all go to Wolves though. 

Martins, Bas Dost, Carvalho and Bruno Hernandez are all terminating their contracts with Sporting Lisbon. I'd be happy with any of the first 3 of those so think we should crack on and get our own back on Sporting at the same time.

Edited by Guest

Yep. Bruno Fernandes from Sporting/Portugal would do nicely.

Free transfer, 23 years old, 9 caps, 6ft tall, attacking midfielder/no.10, 11 goals and 8 assists in 30 odd games last season. Gerimmmin ffs! Probably mates with Pereira and Silva. Need to get him in before Wolves do!!!

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Na, they’ll be some movement soon, I reckon. Very few of our so called targets are at the WC (neither is Mahrez), so something will happen.

it makes me question whether these predicted incomings/outgoings are even true?

41 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

According to Martial’s agent, he would like to leave United. Would not complain at all if we could sign him up! 

More chance of us signing Grealish for £40m. Never happening in a million years.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

More chance of us signing Grealish for £40m. Never happening in a million years.

Yeah probably, but it’s worth us putting in a cheeky punt. He’ll probably go elsewhere, but fI we don’t ask we won’t get and he would fit in pretty decently.