Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Ok, here’s an update from me, based upon latest links and rumours. Be great to get Maddison in. I think he is a must have, to get our team functioning, following Mahrez departure. But then I personally want some big name players in without having to pay the earth for them. After all, we’re here to be entertained. The more known players you have in the squad, the easier it is to attract bigger players. I think we’ve got plenty of promise and potential in the sqaud. Now we need proven flair players also. Be great to get two of Shaqiri, T Hazard or Gotze along with Maddison.

I’m torn as to whether or not we need another centre back. If Evans or Maguire got injured, would I be happy to play Morgan or Amartey or Benalouane ? I’m not so sure! Dragovic if possible or the big  fella from Russia may be needed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sylofox said:

Weller does your mrs know you put her pics up on her?

She knows a man must have a hobby and interests in life!.. 

The full size poster of Rachel on our bedroom ceiling pisses her off a bit though! 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, weller54 said:

She knows a man must have a hobby and interests in life!.. 

The full size poster of Rachel on our bedroom ceiling pisses her off a bit though! 

In an alternate universe there will be a version of you with Rachel Riley in your bed and a full size poster of your missus on the ceiling. :D

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's Liverpool from what's been reported.

Expect them to be linked with pretty much any CAM available, such as Hamsik, Talisca, Belhanda, plus Götze and Kagawa in particular due to the Dortmund connection.

What a shame we’ll never get to see the following line up. Looks really competitive on paper;

Schmeichel

Pereria

Maguire

Evans

Fuchs/Chilwell 

Silva

Ndidi

Mahrez

Maddison

Albrighton

Vardy

subs: Jakupovic, Kvirkvelia, Chilwell, Iborra, Gray, Okazaki, Iheanacho 

Edited by FoxinNotts

16 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

What a shame we’ll never get to see the following line up. Looks really competitive on paper;

Schmeichel

Pereria

Maguire

Evans

Fuchs/Chilwell 

Silva

Ndidi

Mahrez

Maddison

Albrighton

Vardy

subs: Jakupovic, Kvirkvelia, Chilwell, Iborra, Gray, Okazaki, Iheanacho 

Swap Albrighton for Diabate and that's a decent team :appl:

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Still baffled we don’t find left back an urgency. We’ve got a naive, inexperienced lad and a player in semi retirement 

Fuchs has just turned 32. He is still decent cover for Chilwell.

Hoping Chilwell has learned a lot last season from all his game time and he will repay Puel by making big step forward this season. 

I'd prefer a ready made top LB, but I think this is an opportunity to keep faith in Chilwell and hopefully it pays off. 

1 hour ago, manders86 said:

Would love Loftus-Cheek to come in. Met a palace fan on holiday and he seems to think he's going there on a permanent deal! If he's willing for that, surely we wouldn't be out of the question?

He said recently that he wants to be playing every week and that will be the basis of his decision for next season. i.e if Chelsea don't offer him serious game time, he is off. 

I'd love to jump ahead of Palace and sign him. Wouldn't be cheap, but what a pair that would be with him and N'didi in the centre. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

He said recently that he wants to be playing every week and that will be the basis of his decision for next season. i.e if Chelsea don't offer him serious game time, he is off. 

I'd love to jump ahead of Palace and sign him. Wouldn't be cheap, but what a pair that would be with him and N'didi in the centre. 

Hasn't Danny Drinkwater said something similar ? 

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Hasn't Danny Drinkwater said something similar ? 

Danny Drinkwater is growing frustrated at his bit-part role at Chelsea and will consider his future at the end of the season after finding opportunities increasingly limited since his arrival from Leicester last summer.

No direct quotes so take with pinch of salt. I can't see him getting any game time next season either. I'd have Loftus-Cheek ahead of him even.

I think he will stick with it another 6/12months though and try to force his way into the team. He won't get another big move if he leaves

Edited by STUHILL

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Danny Drinkwater is growing frustrated at his bit-part role at Chelsea and will consider his future at the end of the season after finding opportunities increasingly limited since his arrival from Leicester last summer.

No direct quotes so take with pinch of salt. I can't see him getting any game time next season either. I'd have Loftus-Cheek ahead of him even.

I think he will stick with it another 6/12months though and try to force his way into the team. He won't get another big move if he leaves

1 minute ago, OhYesNdidi said:

What's Drinkwater got to do with anything?

Did i just do an Oopsie :S