Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 18:19, FoxinNotts said:

There’s plenty of development still to be had from Chillwell. Let them two slug it out for a starting spot from game-to-game. A third left back would be one too many, for me.

Luke shaw? i think he would be a great addition to the squad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

Yerry Mina already about to be sold on by Barcelona. Worth a look?

We were bizarrely linked with him in January before he went Barcelona and he has failed to impress. It's quite telling that they want to move him on after five months at the club.

Our centre back position is quite interesting as we'll have Maguire and Evans all being well but we have plenty of options behind them but maybe the quality could be better with options being Morgan, Benalouane, Amartey, Hughes and Knight.

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

We were bizarrely linked with him in January before he went Barcelona and he has failed to impress. It's quite telling that they want to move him on after five months at the club.

Our centre back position is quite interesting as we'll have Maguire and Evans all being well but we have plenty of options behind them but maybe the quality could be better with options being Morgan, Benalouane, Amartey, Hughes and Knight.

Yeah, I changed my mind after writing it but I do think we need more in reserve. We need at least 3 that feel they're fighting for two places imo otherwise what keeps them on their toes?

Can’t help but feel we are missing a trick by not going after Gerard Delofeu.

Rumours circling that Watford are about to sign him for £9m.

He’s already had playing time in the PL, so knows what it’s about, he’s creative, with quite a bit of flair, and could help to fill the hole that Riyad will be leaving when he completes his move.

I’d be looking to add him to our squad.

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

Can’t help but feel we are missing a trick by not going after Gerard Delofeu.

Rumours circling that Watford are about to sign him for £9m.

He’s already had playing time in the PL, so knows what it’s about, he’s creative, with quite a bit of flair, and could help to fill the hole that Riyad will be leaving when he completes his move.

I’d be looking to add him to our squad.

On the counter he could be deadly with vardy, end product has always been fishy tho 

2 hours ago, yks said:

Leipzig are close to sign Jérome Roussillon from Montpellier for 6M€.
He is an offensive LB and an absolute bargain for this price.

Yep, can't believe we're not in for him after signing Ricardo Pereira on the right.

Roussillon would prosper under Puel and an attacking left-back is what we need - no disrespect to Chilwell.

17 minutes ago, Jones2406 said:

ROSS BARKLEY??

WHATS PEOPLE'S OPINION ON THE GUY??

Hard to have an opinion on someone who’s not played for so long, and only ever played for his boyhood, home town team.

also, stop SHOUTING mate, I’ve got a head ache