Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Just now, Mehrez said:

With Fuchs leaving next year wouldn’t be bad idea to get someone in and give them time to develop though? 

There’s plenty of development still to be had from Chillwell. Let them two slug it out for a starting spot from game-to-game. A third left back would be one too many, for me.

We could sign a lb at great expense who's ready made and guaranteed to do well....

Or we could assume Chilwell will develop further, saving us money while also perhaps giving us a positive reputation for developing young players which I feel will be very important for us going forward.

Still want us to get Evans personally to create a back three with Maguire and hopefully Dragovic.  With Pereira one side and hopefully a lwb coming in on the other side that's the defence pretty much sorted along with giving us a bit of width.  One of Fuchs or Chilwell to go out the door for me, with whoever stays being backup to whoever we pick up. I'd love us to sign Bertrand for that position if it was up to me.

• Like 1

Ricardo Pereria ✔️

Jonny Evans (West Brom)

James Maddison (Norwich)

Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City)

Bassem Srafi (Nice)

Jonny Evans would hopefully be the leader we need to hold our in expirenced back line together. 

James Maddison looks a Very good, young prospect that hopefully will help the team in a creative sense.

Shaqiri is the player i would buy to play in Riyads position. Not as good, but will hopefully get between 5 & 10 goals and assists next season.

Bassem Srafi is the player I would sign to be Riyads 'long term successor'. He looks a real talent & is in the Riyad mould - plays identically to Riyad.

The players who I would like us to loan out would be;

Daniel Amartey

Harvey Barnes

Sam Hughes or Elliott Moore - depends on who Puel Prefers.

I think Andy King, Ulloa, Musa, Slimani, Mahrez and Kaputska will all leave the club permanently (possibly gray aswell)

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

Javier pastore to West Ham for 17million, surely we should be aiming big for players like this if West Ham are in also flippe Anderson from Lazio. Both quality

The problem I have with trying to make signings like this is that, it seems weird that such a famously talented player has no suitors other than West Ham? My thinking is either, they have no realistic chance of signing said player or they are now past it, such as with Evra second half of the season just gone.

Having had a quick view of the you tube highlight videos of both Grealish and Maddison, I'd prefer Maddison. He's nimbler, got good feet, and much more of a goal threat. He's more exciting.  My only concern would be his resilience.  He looks slight and has just suffered a bad injury.  Is he robust enough?

With Grealish there's a question over his temperament, certainly in the past, has he matured? He's certainly skilful, has vision, and is cute in drawing fouls.  I don't think he has the acceleration to actually go past players, certainly not in the Premier League. He seems to rely on drawing a foul when he tries to go round a defender rather than actually having the speed to beat them.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Not officially been confirmed yet.

But be sure Portugal Passersby Wolverhampton Wanderers will be all over him.

Mendes Wanderers are indeed, the Sporting owner is kicking up a stink because "Uncle Jorge" is pocketing £7m of the proposed £18m fee for himself lol.

2 hours ago, Chelve84 said:

Javier pastore to West Ham for 17million, surely we should be aiming big for players like this if West Ham are in also flippe Anderson from Lazio. Both quality

West Ham have a great record of signing big-name players, don't they... Put Albrighton in that PSG team and he will have a very good record. 

1 hour ago, simon789us said:

William carvallho from sporting cheeky swap for. Slimani

We already have enough defensive-minded central midfielders in Iborra and Ndidi, plus Amartey.

Speaking of Sporting, a player like Bruno Fernandes for some attacking intent in midfield or a right midfielder such as Gelson Martins are much more needed.

I think we need to spend big on a experience CB to replace Morgan. (Or just bite the bullet and tell Morgen Drag has his position... And he's no longer captain...).

And then finally complete a defence that are happy on the ball and can create chances.

Then either a RW to give us back some creativity, or give Gray and Diabate the wings and sign a CAM.

You'd at least have a 442 then. Not sure about other formations.

Abdou Diallo of Mainz. French under 21 captain. CB. Dortmund currently in for him at £20m but they've had a poor season we could try to outbid. 

8 hours ago, simon789us said:

William carvallho from sporting cheeky swap for. Slimani

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

We already have enough defensive-minded central midfielders in Iborra and Ndidi, plus Amartey.

Speaking of Sporting, a player like Bruno Fernandes for some attacking intent in midfield or a right midfielder such as Gelson Martins are much more needed.

I'd happily get rid of Amartey to get William Carvalho in.

Quite a few players are leaving Sporting because of the intense rivalry with their own fans. There's been a lot of trouble with fans attacking the players and the club not making it safe enough for players to be in the stadium/training ground. 

After watching a bit of him again last night, we should attempt to sign Hirving Lozano. Can play anywhere across the front, is young and looks a real prospect.

I know PSV won the league and he was their top scorer, so hardly under the radar, he could still be tempted by a Prem move, and Prem wages.

27 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

After watching a bit of him again last night, we should attempt to sign Hirving Lozano. Can play anywhere across the front, is young and looks a real prospect.

I know PSV won the league and he was their top scorer, so hardly under the radar, he could still be tempted by a Prem move, and Prem wages.

he'll probably go to Everton. They have PSV's former Director of Football, Marcel Brands. Think they've probably already sorted a deal out with Lozano anyway.