Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Hard to have an opinion on someone who’s not played for so long, and only ever played for his boyhood, home town team.

also, stop SHOUTING mate, I’ve got a head ache

lol  apologises keep forgettin to take caps lock off

ill be more aware :doh:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jones2406 said:

lol  apologises keep forgettin to take caps lock off

ill be more aware :doh:

Only joking, obviously. In regards to Ross Barkley, I just get the feeling he’s gonna become one of those players that’s eternally injured, and he’ll just be happy to coast through the rest of his career, without pulling up any trees. Very skilful player though. Just seems to have the wrong mindset. A fit and focused Ross Barkley would be amazing imo

Edited by FoxinNotts

Bad Dost wants to leave sporting this summer, I know our last striker didn’t work out from Sporting but Bas Dost has scored 34 goals and at 6”5 he would be a great addition to put up front when we need a target man.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/england-star-ruben-loftus-cheek-12673169

Ruben Loftus-Cheek won't allow his career to hit the buffers by being sidelined at Chelsea.

The 22-year-old midfielder reckons he's only in England's World Cup squad because of his successful loan spell at Crystal Palace.

And he's vowed after playing 24 Premier League games at Palace last season he's realised his career will only continue to develop if he's playing regular games.

“Going forward I've really realised the importance of playing regularly for my own progress and development” says Loftus-Cheek who helped Palace stave off relegation under boss Roy Hodgson.

“I felt like I got better and better every game at Palace so playing regularly is the key going forward and that will help me make my decision after the World Cup.”

Him and N'didi in the centre :wub:

• Like 1

Just now, STUHILL said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/england-star-ruben-loftus-cheek-12673169

Ruben Loftus-Cheek won't allow his career to hit the buffers by being sidelined at Chelsea.

The 22-year-old midfielder reckons he's only in England's World Cup squad because of his successful loan spell at Crystal Palace.

And he's vowed after playing 24 Premier League games at Palace last season he's realised his career will only continue to develop if he's playing regular games.

“Going forward I've really realised the importance of playing regularly for my own progress and development” says Loftus-Cheek who helped Palace stave off relegation under boss Roy Hodgson.

“I felt like I got better and better every game at Palace so playing regularly is the key going forward and that will help me make my decision after the World Cup.”

Him and N'didi in the centre :wub:

Loftus-Cheek would be an excellent signing, think he's a real player

• Like 2

Just now, LCCFox96 said:

Loftus-Cheek would be an excellent signing, think he's a real player

Got a bit of everything and still only 22. 

Just think him and N'didi would be an incredible duo in the centre. 

Not sure Chelsea will sell, but I'd even take him on season long loan. 

35 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Got a bit of everything and still only 22. 

Just think him and N'didi would be an incredible duo in the centre. 

Not sure Chelsea will sell, but I'd even take him on season long loan. 

Totally agree. I could never understand their huge outlay on Drinkwater when they had Loftus-Cheek poised and ready. He'd have been much more worthy of the playing time, possibly even ahead of Fabregas this season. Especially with the ridiculous fee for Drinkwater and that's without even mentioning Barkley (although slightly different position). 

Loftus-Cheek seems to appreciate the playing time, he might well be interested in a move but like you say the fee will be high and I think the player could favour a return to Palace over most other clubs too. 

• Like 1

Still pending the Mahrez Situation outcome, a highly-rated right midfielder, potentially one that may be less creative, but more deadly going forward, so rather a winger than a midfielder. Elyounoussi or Jahanbakhsh spring to mind.

A left midfielder or left winger, because I'm not sure Albrighton and Gray are the answers to our problem up front. Again, Elyounoussi pops up as an option. Or Pione Sisto. Or Nathan Redmond.

An attacking midfielder - it's probably going to be Maddison.

Ideally, another left-back (Shaw?) and a centre-back in case Benalouane leaves - or else, finally promoted Elliott Moore to the first team, has done very well at OH Leuven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

Gelson Martins, William Carvalho and Bruno Fernandes have all terminated their contracts with sporting Lisbon. Lets be having them Adrien!

I don't get how all their players are trying to do this and seemingly may be allowed to leave for free? 

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Gelson Martins, William Carvalho and Bruno Fernandes have all terminated their contracts with sporting Lisbon. Lets be having them Adrien!

You'd take all three easily.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

Yeah I'm aware what happened but is that then enough reason for players to be allowed to cancel contracts? They are worth millions and surely clubs would fight any legal battle over this, even if humanely it's understandable why these players never want to play for Sporting again.