Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

@Beechey Sport Witness have chatted absolute shit for the past two seasons mate.

They're probably right this time because they've stolen actual evidence.

Well duh, they cite other papers as their evidence. It's what they've always done, but unless you want people to post articles in Portuguese, they're good enough since they cite their evidence.

Edited by Beechey

On 18/05/2018 at 21:03, les-tah said:

You said your aiming higher?

on what planet would Patrick Roberts and Thorgan hazard be better than a front line that included mahrez and the ben arfa at his best.

It was me who mentioned about aiming higher and I think keeping Mahrez and buying a top no 10 and a new left winger as well as a top cb, the club have the money to spend 

27 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Well duh, they cite other papers as their evidence. It's what they've always done, but unless you want people to post articles in Portuguese, they're good enough since they cite their evidence.

Not all the time mate, they've linked us with many players in the past that have turned out to be bullshit rumours, they are just like indykaila, chat shit then jump on actual evidence when they find it.

• Like 1

Just now, kingfox said:

Not all the time mate, they've linked us with many players in the past that have turned out to be bullshit rumours, they are just like indykaila, chat shit then jump on actual evidence when they find it.

Oh not seen that. Well I wouldn't be posting it if they hadn't cited any kind of evidence anyway

Looks like a massive upgrade on Simpson and a welcome addition.

If we can get a left back in with similar attributes and a couple of quality centre halves we'll be looking good in defence.

Just now, Fightforever said:

h

He hasn’t no, but he does have an engine so I think he’ll be okay. 

Did I read he’s been called up for the Portugal squad? Will he play / start and if so what position (I know he’s been used on both the right and left)

*I now have a bad feeling that somebody is about to tell me he’s from Senegal or somewhere but I can’t be arsed to double check.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

neither did Kante. Took him ages to adjust.

Such a weird logic to have. 

kante was lucky most of our signings outside of the premier league fail or take a year to adapt

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 1