Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

22 hours ago, les-tah said:

imagine 

Vardy

Ben Arfa  iheanacho  Mahrez

Ndidi        Silva

Someone Maguire Not Morgan  Pereira 

I’d be aiming higher than that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, les-tah said:

with being realistic.. how?

Schmeichel 

Pereira  Lascelles   maguire   max

Ndidi           Silva

Roberts        Iheanacho        T. Hazard

Vardy

Edited by Lcfcrory

31 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Schmeichel 

Pereira  Lascelles   maguire   max

Ndidi           Silva

Roberts        Iheanacho        T. Hazard

Vardy

You said your aiming higher?

on what planet would Patrick Roberts and Thorgan hazard be better than a front line that included mahrez and the ben arfa at his best.

Edited by les-tah

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

Danny Simpson is not shit. Never has been. He was great and incredibly valuable for us in our title winning season. I also recall him being one of the better performers the season after, even though most significantly dropped off. 

He, like Wes are the result of age catching up with them and being totally inadequate for a possession styled approach. 

I expect both to see out the last year of their well paid contracts, but hopefully both will not be needed next season as we will have signed much stronger replacements, starting with this Pereira! 

Great post! :thumbup:

30 minutes ago, les-tah said:

on what planet would Patrick Roberts and Thorgan hazard be better than a front line that included mahrez and the ben arfa at his best.

Well Mahrez isn't going to stay so no point clinging on to the past and personally I'd take two young talented players over an over the hill 31 year old with attitude problems all day

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Well Mahrez isn't going to stay so no point clinging on to the past and personally I'd take two young talented players over an over the hill 31 year old with attitude problems all day

But ben arfa at his best was at nice when he had absolutely no attitude problem at all under puel?

and in regards to Roberts.. Celtic is playing against about league 1 standard teams. If Demarai Gray went and played scottish football he would look like Ronaldo...  and that is not an exaggeration.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

I wouldn't buy Ben Arfa, he hasn't played for 2 years and seems only interested by money. (He refused to be transferred to Turkey this winter knowing he wouldn't play a minute for Paris).
It's too much of a gamble.

17 minutes ago, les-tah said:

But ben arfa at his best was at nice when he had absolutely no attitude problem at all under puel?

and in regards to Roberts.. Celtic is playing against about league 1 standard teams. If Demarai Gray went and played scottish football he would look like Ronaldo...  and that is not an exaggeration.

Oh no I agree with that about Ben Arfa but let's be fair one good season out of about ten, if the slightest thing went against him then he could disrupt the whole dressing room. And the Scottish league is dross but there's been good players coming from there in the last few years, VVD, wanyama etc. I just think Roberts has some real quality about him which reminds me a lot of Mahrez 

Lets not mess about here! The man who got the best out of him is here yet don’t sign him because of attitude problems with other managers. He’s free and why sign two more young players when we have so many already. Ben arfa or the best Algerian football Yacine Brahimi 

3 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Lets not mess about here! The man who got the best out of him is here yet don’t sign him because of attitude problems with other managers. He’s free and why sign two more young players when we have so many already. Ben arfa or the best Algerian football Yacine Brahimi 

We've already got young players so let's sign old players? Great logic mate

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

You silly, silly sausage.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

ok then lets sign even more youngsters and play on wednesday nights for family fun nights! £2 for adults and kids get in free.  Great logic mate. 

can you @ someone please lol 

19 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

ok then lets sign even more youngsters and play on wednesday nights for family fun nights! £2 for adults and kids get in free.  Great logic mate. 

So signing a 21 year old and a 25 year old constitutes whatever bvllshit you're talking about? Absolute weapon lol