Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Ricardo Pereira

7 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Neither did sala. Or Henry or coutinho or 75% of the players now in the premier league.

However this lad has played champions league football for past 4 seasons hasn't he 

If we are being pedantic, Salah played for Chelsea a handful of times. Henry didn't set the world alight as a winger, then Wenger moved him central. And Coutinho was eased into the Liverpool team.

Better arguments would be Kante, Aguero, Diego Costa. 

But I agree with your point all the same. 

Edited by wardyfox86
  • Thanks 1

On 17/05/2018 at 21:54, STUHILL said:

yes please! He's an animal. Don't get why there are strong talks of him leaving. Would be a top signing even aged 30

Apparently he's massively declined this season and he's always had issues with fitness. Wages would be high so it'd be quite a short term signing not worth the expense

I hope our fans accept that he will probably make mistakes, he will probably be caught out off position and it may lead to a goal. Attacking right backs are unorthodox but hopefully what he brings in a attacking sense will outweigh the odd lapse defensively. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

If we are being pedantic, Salah played for Chelsea a handful of times. Henry didn't set the world alight as a winger, then Wenger moved him central. And Coutinho was eased into the Liverpool team.

Better arguments would be Kante, Aguero, Diego Costa. 

But I agree with your point all the same. 

Il get back in my box perfect response haha haha 

This guy looks decent so I'm hopeful he'll fit in and be a top player for us.

Although I thought the same about Inler, Mendy, Musa, Slimani, etc, so I'll reserve judgement on him until he's playing for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

What’s that say mate? 

Lateral traveled to England, did medical examinations and signed for five seasons. Ricardo Pereira has already signed for Leicester. The FC Porto side traveled to England, held the usual medical check-up (which was approved) and signed a five-year contract with the Premier League champion in 2015/16.

The deal between the "foxes" and the national champion club was closed for 25 million euros. Ricardo, who signed for FC Porto in 2013, from V. Guimarães, only won the Dragon last season, after two seasons at Nice, where he was trained by Claude Puel, who is now back in Leicester. like compatriot Adrien Silva. Under the guidance of Sérgio Conceição, in 2017/18, made 43 official games, in which he scored two goals. He was summoned by national team winner Fernando Santos for the World Cup in Russia.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, foxes21 said:

What about signing Dalbert too? Nice’s left back under Puel. Not played many games for Inter so could be tempted by first team football and he’d probably cost the same as Pereira.

I did think this. Unless he really does think Chilwell can develop.

4 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

Sky Sports sources haven’t uttered a word so I don’t believe he’s signed

2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

If anything, this is a good sign

I think they just don't care about this one to be honest!