Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

If it's not the cards that do Hudderzfield in, it'll be the injuries at this rate...

EDIT: Maybe not just Hudderzfield...

(And if Arsenal don't win this, my wife will be extremely disappointed ;) :P )

Edited by PhillippaT

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And.. Cardiff go 1-0 up against Southampton.. Pleased for them 

Same here Suzie … I completely wrote them off but they ain't that bad a side and have great fighting spirit.

Southampton on the other hand with better players show that you can never get complacent in this division..... they look doomed.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, murphy said:

Don't hold your breath.

Can't say I'm looking forward to this one.

Said more in hope than expectation Murph.

Ah, you never know, lets just hope we take it if we get an early chance and put them under some pressure. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

And a win will put us in 7th :D 

Gotta go nuts on the positive vibes, although i would gladly take a draw right now. lol 

Lots would take a draw right now Suzie, I'm probably one of them. Hope the evening kick off gets the crowd and players stirred.

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

As long as we make a go of it tonight i will be happy. Its never easy playing against one the top sides especially when we have key players out with injury. BUT as always i will be putting money on us to win. 

Where you gonna stay when your house is repossessed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

Can't see that happening.

It's unlikely but at the near midway point we're any kind of result from 8th, and a win would have us 1 point of 6th with a superior goal difference. Given the doom and gloom around this forum, we're actually having a pretty good season

• Like 1

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

Front three of Sterling, Sane, and Mahrez for Man City and hazard up top for Chelsea. Should be an interesting watch.

Alonso isn't the best defender, Man City could make hay down that side with those three up front. No recognised striker though.

Just now, The Doctor said:

It's unlikely but at the near midway point we're any kind of result from 8th, and a win would have us 1 point of 6th with a superior goal difference. Given the doom and gloom around this forum, we're actually having a pretty good season

Don't get me wrong. I belong to the ones who think the same way as you, however my opinion is that Spurs are a bridge too far at the moment. Of course anything is possible, but they're on a good run and we're on alternating electric current.

1 minute ago, That_Dude said:

Don't get me wrong. I belong to the ones who think the same way as you, however my opinion is that Spurs are a bridge too far at the moment. Of course anything is possible, but they're on a good run and we're on alternating electric current.

Are you extraterrestrial?