Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

If they have dier at Cb again and or that other young lad that played we should play gray up top because they will not cope with the pace. We really need another striker in jan because then we don’t need to rely on vardy and can get fully fit instead of being in and out due to injury. 

Just now, Countryfox said:

Stupid bleeder still playing Kante out of position !!! ....    could make all the difference.

I really don't get it. It seems like Sarri doesn't rate him that highly but is probably trying to avoid even more criticism by playing him in any position.

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Stupid bleeder still playing Kante out of position !!! ....    could make all the difference.

That's the biggest criticism towards Sari. A lot think that he's stiftling him by playing him there.

Edited by That_Dude

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Totally wasted ...   like a fish out of water ...   top level football manager my arse !!!

He's trying to accommodate two players with the same profile, based on the argument that Jorginho is better at bringing the ball forward.

They paid a lot to snatch him from Man City so they have line him up somehow.

2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

He's trying to accommodate two players with the same profile, based on the argument that Jorginho is better at bringing the ball forward.

They paid a lot to snatch him from Man City so they have line him up somehow.

It will cost them ..

20 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Are you even married?

Yes - we just have our own computers - I guess that's the secret to a good relationship ;)

EDIT: She's watching Dad's Army instead of the footy, now, so...

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Like 1