Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

Rondon looks pretty handy, been a decent game so far, this.

He's always caused us trouble, I was surprised we didn't go in for him considering we were loaning them Barnes. Missed opportunity.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Traore proving totally ineffectual, once again. Firmly placed in the category of 'how on earth is he at a Premier League club?'

Nuno keeps trying him through the middle up top and it blatantly doesn't work. Purely came from bringing him on there away at Arsenal, which did work as we were countering much more. 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Nuno keeps trying him through the middle up top and it blatantly doesn't work. Purely came from bringing him on there away at Arsenal, which did work as we were countering much more. 

Seems to be an obsession with some managers to force certain players into a central striker role, when it clearly doesn't work. Hodgson with Zaha is one. Klopp is trying it with Salah, who until yesterday seemed less effective and it was effecting Firmino's game too. Sometimes pushing a winger up front doesn't work, unless it Ronaldo.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Seems to be an obsession with some managers to force certain players into a central striker role, when it clearly doesn't work. Hodgson with Zaha is one. Klopp is trying it with Salah, who until yesterday seemed less effective and it was effecting Firmino's game too. Sometimes pushing a winger up front doesn't work, unless it Ronaldo.

Puel and Gray!

Just now, Super_horns said:

It was -with intent though ?

Great save by the Newcastle keeper from the break away .

I don’t think it needs to have intent if it endangers a players safety does it? I don’t know the law off the top of my head but surely something should be given for a swinging reckless elbow

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

He really should be in our starting XI from now on. Can really pick a pass. 

Wolves, quite rightly, get some great plaudits about their style and play ....    whereas our team gets some right abuse on this forum, especially the manager ..   yet we are actually above you in the table.    Weird.