Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

13 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Anyone know what was up with dyche at the end against liverpool last night. I know klopp can be a bit of a **** but dyche is just as bad. 

Klopp thought the physicality was over the top and Dyche disagreed.

I know its fashionable on here to slate Dyche but I think he has a point to be honest, most challenges were tough but fair. Unfortunate for Gomez to get that injury.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

well this doesn't look too good for Fulham

My honest first thoughts seeing that photo:

1) Why is Sam Alladyce in fancy dress as the Go Compare man?

2) Oh, why is the Go Compare man linked with Fulham?

3) Oh, it's the Fulham owner!

To be fair I've not long woken up.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Is that former policeman also looking into the corruption at ManCity and most of the other clubs in the Prem and a few in the championship.

Bloody foreigners coming over here, buying up our teams and then getting them into the prem.

29 minutes ago, FIF said:

Is that former policeman also looking into the corruption at ManCity and most of the other clubs in the Prem and a few in the championship.

Bloody foreigners coming over here, buying up our teams and then getting them into the prem.

What a carry on....We'll be seen going back to the old days, of owners being from Haulage companies or Beer breweries next!!!

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How did you even pass the fit and proper owner check with that moustache? 

By having billions of pounds and not giving a **** about football. Like the vast majority of owners. 

Not ours. Ours are ****ing brilliant. 

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

He looks like a whimsical bad guy from an unreleased Wes Anderson film. Fair play to him really. I hate young guys with cvnto moustaches but once you get to a certain you can get away with it. I'm going full hipster at 65. X 

If Cardiff and Huddersfield both survive against the odds, considering their apparent low budgets against others in the league, would that make this league the most competitive in the world or actually even weaker than many have predicted?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Should be a pen for Bournemouth there. Just because you're in goal it doesn't mean you can lead with your knee when you jump like that when heading the ball. Any other player anywhere else on the pitch and that's a foul.

agreed.

By Klopp's reasoning as well, that's 'dangerous' play.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If Cardiff and Huddersfield both survive against the odds, considering their apparent low budgets against others in the league, would that make this league the most competitive in the world or actually even weaker than many have predicted?

Is it actually that weak, or is that just the favourite line of those that don't like Puel to discredit our position. When exactly have the league been filled with great teams outside the top 6 or 7?

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

Is it actually that weak, or is that just the favourite line of those that don't like Puel to discredit our position. When exactly have the league been filled with great teams outside the top 6 or 7?

Well bored of people saying "outside of the top 5 teams the league is full of dross", meaning we should stroll into top 7

Every league in the world has its hierarchy of teams. Its a stupid naive argument