Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

18 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Palace got a good hygiene rating of 0 at there training ground because it’s been infested with rats for several months. Sounds delightful 

Probably not much better at the ground!

16 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Lewis Cook out for the season, knee ligaments

Apparently  he played the whole 90 minutes so presume it was a late injury?

22 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Probably. But this is the medical team that once let Callum Wilson play on after he'd popped his knee ligaments.

Least they know what the injury is - ours would still be trying to work it out or saying it's just a "small problem "

30 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Apparently he played the whole 90 minutes so presume it was a late injury?

I watched the end of their last match and didn't notice him come off so I checked the report and he finished the game.

Didn't see how it happened. I really rate the lad, it's a shame

58 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Palace got a good hygiene rating of 0 at there training ground because it’s been infested with rats for several months. Sounds delightful 

Could be worse, I read that our ground was Snake infested 2017/2018...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Mice - stop sensationalising!! :teehee: 

And have you been into Leicester recently... :o

Screenshot (39).png

Edited by Milo
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Stadt said:

Son is a fantastic player and most importantly not an irritating twat 

Got to be having a laugh on the last part. 

He's an absolutely shameless cheat, frequently dives, throws his arms around, complains to the ref whenever he's touched, absolute nob. You see his dive against Arsenal the other day? Should seriously have been retrospectively banned it was borderline Gamst Pedersen stuff. 

He's brilliant, agree with the first part completely. But he's definitely an irritating twat. 

Edited by Finnegan

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's an absolutely shameless cheat, frequently dives, throws his arms around, complains to the ref whenever he's touched, absolute nob. You see his dive against Arsenal the other day? Should seriously have been retrospectively banned it was borderline Gamst Pedersen stuff. 

He's brilliant, agree with the first part completely. But he's definitely an irritating twat. 

I’ve never noticed, I’ve not watched many non-Leicester games since last year though so have probably missed his antics. Still not as much of a urethra as Dele Alli though 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

I’ve never noticed, I’ve not watched many non-Leicester games since last year though so have probably missed his antics. Still not as much of a urethra as Adele Alli though 

You must watch a lot more footy than me too Finners ...   can’t recall him cheating too much ...   can’t even remember seeing it in the papers ...    but I believe you if you say so.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’ve never noticed, I’ve not watched many non-Leicester games since last year though so have probably missed his antics. Still not as much of a urethra as Dele Alli though 

Alli is an absolute turd for sure. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Milo said:

Mice - stop sensationalising!! :teehee: 

And have you been into Leicester recently... :o

Screenshot (39).png

Ooh mings garden I used to eat that a lot as well maybe a good thing the missus didn’t see this before

ooops and mice not rats sorry ???

Edited by Md9

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The son penalty was no more a dive than Vardys pen. If an attacker goes into the box and sees a defender/keeper go to ground 9/10 they will look to get a pen. It’s exactly what Vardy did.

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You see his dive against Arsenal the other day? Should seriously have been retrospectively banned it was borderline Gamst Pedersen .

Cured me of having a "favorite player" on Spuds for damn sure.  What was I thinking?

I'd still have him here in a heartbeat tbf.

• Like 1