Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

8 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Rangers v Celtic @ 12.30 might be a good game and a chance to see Benkovic perform, only seen a few clips of him playing up there so far.

No surprise here. Suzie wants to see one of our young lads perform. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Rangers v Celtic @ 12.30 might be a good game and a chance to see Benkovic perform, only seen a few clips of him playing up there so far.

As someone who lives in Glasgow I'll be hiding for the day. Once wore a vintage Leicester top on old firm day (I had only just moved up here) and was nearly destroyed cos it looked like a Rangers top. :) 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Only 20 mins in but made a couple of mistakes and does a lot of holding at corners ...  

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Aye he just messed up then when he didnt make contact with the ball on the tackle. Rangers are very unlucky to not be storming this so far. 

Yep, they should be mullering the spawny hoops ! ...    I’ve got blue blood in my veins ..   50% City (dad) and 50% Gers (mum) ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yep, they should be mullering the spawny hoops ! ...    I’ve got blue blood in my veins ..   50% City (dad) and 50% Gers (mum) ...

Maybe the goal they just scored will help the mullering ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Only 20 mins in but made a couple of mistakes and does a lot of holding at corners ...  

Mind you playing with the old boy Lustig at RB,  the kid at LB and with Bombscare Boyata next to you, it cannot be easy to look good. 

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Mind you playing with the old boy Lustig at RB,  the kid at LB and with Bombscare Boyata next to you, it cannot be easy to look good. 

Know what you mean and sure he is much better than this but can only go on what I’ve seen ...  

Looks crocked now.  This is the problem with the SPL.  The standard on most weeks is Beazer Hones League, littered with the odd match against some half decent teams.  This looks Championship Standard at best.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Looks crocked now.  This is the problem with the SPL.  The standard on most weeks is Beazer Hones League, littered with the odd match against some half decent teams.  This looks Championship Standard at best.

Yep ..   fvcked.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Olfd firm games are not great adverts for football. They really are win at whatever costs games. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Scottish is Premiership. 

English is Premier League. 

People who still say Premiership for t e English league annoy me. 

Adama just sat down still looking furious about coming off. He was talking to a teammate in front, the teammate turned back around and rolled his eyes lol.