Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

The fact Burnley are even in the PL is a miracle really. The town is only about the same size as Rugby FFS. Dyche has performed wonders even if he’s annoying to some.  

He did well to get them promoted the first time and finishing 7th was impressive but they've spent £200m since being up, you cannot plead poverty whilst earning circa £100m a year through tv revenues. You only had to watch a lot of their games last season to realise they had the rub of the green.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hollyfox said:

Bit harsh on Burnley imo.

Watched them on Tele v the arse last Saturday and they really did give it good go.

They'll never attract top players because of their budget, location and facilities.

But they've completed admirably for a good few years now and Dyche must take great credit for that.

pretty sure they’re spending serious money (or have spent, can’t remember) on new training grounds etc. 

their location is the same as liverpool, both manchester clubs and everton, i don’t think any of their players actually live round the corner from turf moor. 

they don’t attract players because they are rubbish and their manager and owners are obviously a massive set of mingebags. pretty sure sean dyche earns more than any of their players as well which kinda shows the type of man he is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Bit harsh on Burnley imo.

Watched them on Tele v the arse last Saturday and they really did give it good go.

They'll never attract top players because of their budget, location and facilities.

But they've completed admirably for a good few years now and Dyche must take great credit for that.

Dyche is worse than José when it comes to taking full credit for a win and then blaming everyone and everything else for a defeat.

Given what  Big Sam achieved at Bolton, he could be the man to rescue Burnley.  It is great we have 28 pts on the board at the halfway stage. We could be safe come end on Jan:scarf:

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

West Ham naming 6 subs is just poor for me. The club will have enough youngsters to stick on the bench to fill the numbers up, for me it's just an excuse if they lose or a "I need money" kick to the board.

Agreed. It’s pathetic, should never happen. 

27 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

West Ham naming 6 subs is just poor for me. The club will have enough youngsters to stick on the bench to fill the numbers up, for me it's just an excuse if they lose or a "I need money" kick to the board.

They have named 2 academy youngsters so could have named another and It can’t be for money surely as it’s 10 players who have injuries unless some of them are long term 

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

I wonder how long Solskjaer will last. He's currently riding the new manager bounce well.

Their fixtures are:

Bournemouth

Newcastle

Reading

Spurs

Brighton

Burnely

us

Fulham

PSG.

They'll win all them besides maybe Spurs and PSG (and us if they're not at the races and we play the same we did against Chelsea or Man City)