Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Don't want to engage in a debate?... do check your notifications.  :rolleyes:

Hughes went for £8m and he was all the things you just listed and more. No player has gone for remotely anything close to that. A £25m valuation is not justified "whether you like it or not".

Agree with Babs. In fact, 18 assists and 12 goals since the age of 17 and playing for teams like Notts County doesn't prove he has ability. Quite the opposite for me. Whats he been doing for the last 5 years? Sure, he might have some decent attributes and he might show promise for the future, but based on what he HAS DONE so far in his career, £25m is absolutely fecking ludicrous.

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Agree with Babs. In fact, 18 assists and 12 goals since the age of 17 and playing for teams like Notts County doesn't prove he has ability. Quite the opposite for me. Whats he been doing for the last 5 years? Sure, he might have some decent attributes and he might show promise for the future, but based on what he HAS DONE so far in his career, £25m is absolutely fecking ludicrous.

If someone chucked in a £15m upfront and a £10m based on performance based stuff, I think that's not unreasonable. £25m upfront would be batshit crazy, no matter how great they think he is. You only have to look at players who perform in that league to see that playing well against Burton Albion is no great indicator of actual talent.

Would people pay £25m for someone called Bobby Reid from Bristol, or Saint Martyn of Waghorn... not a chance.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 13.32.49.png

• Like 1

Just now, Babylon said:

Well it ain't me before someone tries to put 2 and 2 together lol

Lol i was actually thinking it might have been you, (Babylon/Babyblue-see the similarity) but then i concluded 'nope' no where near enough factual statistical information there! :wub:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Not me either but I like his style.

Undercover taking the PISS!

I'm bored of the whole ****ing argument now anyway.

So, do we think we'd go for him and Maddison? Seeing at JG is playing more as a CM and JM more of an ACM?

I'm not keen on our CM options still to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Lol i was actually thinking it might have been you, (Babylon/Babyblue-see the similarity) but then i concluded 'nope' no where near enough factual statistical information there! :wub:

My alter ego is FoxedUp on other forums lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Come on guys, admit who is Babyblue on the Villa forums. :D 

Is he back today lol lol upto yesterday we were getting some nice comments. I guess it's all changed now lol lol 

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm bored of the whole ****ing argument now anyway.

So, do we think we'd go for him and Maddison? Seeing at JG is playing more as a CM and JM more of an ACM?

I'm not keen on our CM options still to be honest.

If we could get the pair of them for £35 to £40 Million, I would be quite happy.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Villa fans can't handle the truth seemingly.  lol

They sure as hell have no clue about FFP lol lol 

What happens if we ignore it?

Get someone to sponsor a stand.

The owner can afford to just pay it off.

lol lol 

5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Is he back today lol lol upto yesterday we were getting some nice comments. I guess it's all changed now lol lol 

Oh yes, but getting a little bit of stick now. As one would expect you would, when posting on other PL football league forums.

Sorry Villa fans i know you are reading this :blush:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sylofox said:

They sure as hell have no clue about FFP lol lol 

What happens if we ignore it?

Get someone to sponsor a stand.

The owner can afford to just pay it off.

lol lol 

The owners statement clearly indicates they are going to have to slash costs and sell, but he's trying to break it to them gently.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If someone chucked in a £15m upfront and a £10m based on performance based stuff, I think that's not unreasonable. £25m upfront would be batshit crazy, no matter how great they think he is. You only have to look at players who perform in that league to see that playing well against Burton Albion is no great indicator of actual talent.

Would people pay £25m for someone called Bobby Reid from Bristol, or Saint Martyn of Waghorn... not a chance.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 13.32.49.png

That Waghorn looks decent

• Haha 1

Honestly don't know what I find more hilarious. People thinking he's 40-50 million, saying ' he's proved his quality at premier league level' despite the fact he was pretty shit or that they think showing his goal against us in a game that we ended up winning and sending them spiralling in proves something.