Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

On one hand I agree with you. Javier Pastore for £17.5m seems like a great deal but then every deal is a risk. I remember when quite a few people were moaning that we weren't involved when Jesé signed for Stoke and he's been an unmitigated disaster.

Krychiwiak from PSG also. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just seems like someone who would unsettle morale with off-the-field antics.

I think he is the type of personality that our team would like. If he wants off-the-field antics then we have a few lads that'll go with him.

4 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

just watched few videos,he is not good number 10 even for championship

i mean,he may ever be good footballer,but he is not  close atm

40? lmao

maybe 10,give or take

Watch some more videos. He is a very good player and was the best player on the field at the Wembley playoff with Fulham. I don't believe he is worth 40 but you sure as hell aint getting him for ten. Probably 20-25 is market value

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Watch some more videos. He is a very good player and was the best player on the field at the Wembley playoff with Fulham. I don't believe he is worth 40 but you sure as hell aint getting him for ten. Probably 20-25 is market value

watched enough 

anyone,who pays more than 20,is idiot and deserves to be relegated 

4 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

watched enough 

anyone,who pays more than 20,is idiot and deserves to be relegated 

Nobody takes Rudder’s Boxers down, so we can all relax.

6 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Best player on the pitch? He had a good second half but let's not go over the top. He did nothing for the first 45

8 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Disagree with that. He was clearly 'up for it' in the second half but lacked composure and was pretty lucky to not get a red card. Tom Cairney had a much better game for Fulham. 

Tottenham, West Ham, Everton also are keen to sign him, how the hell will he come to Leicester! More likely he will go to Spurs and play under Poch who does seem to have a talent to get the best out of young players.

On 01/06/2018 at 08:53, lifted*fox said:

I can't say I agree tbh pal. 

They're paid to kick a football and kick a football well.

Whilst it would be nice if every footballer had some self-awareness and set out to be a 'great role-model' - it isn't their job and it shouldn't be expected, imo.

They're kids (not always the smartest kids either) with lots of money and no real care in the world.

Saying things like 'it's the price of the money they earn' - well, it's not really, is it. 

As I've mentioned - it would appear that Jack does his good bit for charity and whilst he may have had a youthful slip-up or two, he's hardly the reprobate many on here would have you believe.

Wearing a t-shirt with the word '****' on it in your own personal time isn't really the crime of the century and anybody who's got time to give a **** about it has their priorities all mixed up, imo of course. 

as you say its about opinions. We just disagree.....which is clearly a shocker for foxestalk :-)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KJT said:

Tottenham, West Ham, Everton also are keen to sign him, how the hell will he come to Leicester! More likely he will go to Spurs and play under Poch who does seem to have a talent to get the best out of young players.

.....and turn them into arrogant c***s! 

• Haha 2

On 01/06/2018 at 17:29, urban.spaceman said:

Bit harsh on Mendy and Silva.

Mendy got injured very quickly and repeatedly and his place was then usurped by Wilf. Claude had him at Nice so he could still play his part in the squad.

Silva couldn't play for 3 months through no fault of his own, and when he did enter the team he had inconsistent game time which coincided with the whole team's drop in form.

Silva I am on the fence sometimes he looks really good and other times plain average. I hope he comes good as when he plays with Ibhora they look great together I do think we paid £10-£15m too much for him though but we were former champions so people added extra on

As for Mendy I don’t remember him looking anything other than average and he hasn’t really shone on loan this year. Maybe under Claude we will see a different player, it depends if he is good at passing sideways I guess lol 

lets see what this window brings and roll on August ?

22 hours ago, foxes21 said:

He looks a handful in this video tbh. Some nice runs from deep and he can dribble 30 yards with the ball and get the team up the pitch quickly. 

The things i noted from that video

• took far too many touchs before releasing
  • constantly slowed the tempo down
  • kept running down blind alleys 
  • often came deep to receive the ball, take too many touches (again) to then pass backwards / sideways (might be an indication why Puel fancies him)
  • When he was on the ball, no team mate seemed to make definitive runs (possibly because they knew he wouldn’t release it)

Yes, he’s has talented feet... but I’m not sure he knows how to use them?