Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Southampton (H) Match Thread

21 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

no ones asking for you to reply, lets put in to context the performance against team thats won 2 away all season and are 3rd from bottom.

If you're happy that the team because its forward passing with no pressing congrats, like i said the bloke thought the "forum is toxic af" well i guess it is if your measuring stick is comparing the timespan from when you joined which is coincidentally when the team won the league then this doesn't really compare as toxic

Sorry i wasnt aware it was reply by invite only. Does that rule apply if i agree with you as well or is it only when i disagree? You are also aware i take it that the length if time you've been a supporter isnt just measured by how long youve been a forum member.

Just now, nwl fox said:

Sorry i wasnt aware it was reply by invite only. Does that rule apply if i agree with you as well or is it only when i disagree? You are also aware i take it that the length if time you've been a supporter isnt just measured by how long youve been a forum member.

Missing the point,

If someone considers this toxic, they should of been around other times 

This is nothing