Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Alassane Pléa

9 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

West Ham have bid £27m. I can say with almost certainty he’s not worth that.

west ham bid £27mil.......well i think we know that could be a bit of a porky....since their owners seem to get a sweat on spending anything over £20mil tbh

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

west ham bid £27mil.......well i think we know that could be a bit of a porky....since their owners seem to get a sweat on spending anything over £20mil tbh

Oh I agree, but sky sports are usually correct when it comes to a bid going in. Perhaps with Pellegrini coming in it marks a new era for the club, plus they’ve saved a bit of money from the £1m annual rent of the stadium 

4 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Oh I agree, but sky sports are usually correct when it comes to a bid going in. Perhaps with Pellegrini coming in it marks a new era for the club, plus they’ve saved a bit of money from the £1m annual rent of the stadium 

Are they lol ?

Unlikely anybody here has seen him play, certainly more than once, unless they are French. The only opinion I can offer.

On 02/07/2018 at 22:13, toddybad said:

Unlikely anybody here has seen him play, certainly more than once, unless they are French. The only opinion I can offer.

BT broadcast as many Ligue 1 (and Serie A and Bundesliga) games in a weekend as they do Premier League, no? 

Every transfer window the same thing, someone comes out of the woodwork to profess nobody can possibly know anything about a player in a foreign league just because they don't. 

It's ludicrously easy to watch all of Europe's top four or five (Eredivisie still on sky?) leagues not to mention A League and MLS just whilst sitting at home channel hopping with your completely legal and legitimate (like, seriously) TV package these days - you don't even need to be inclined to kodi or dodgy stream. 

I watched about twice as much Serie A as Premier league last year, not because I'm any kind of hipster (pipe down @Wookie) but by and large just because it was on TV at better times for me when I was flicking through channels on a Sunday. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

BT broadcast as many Ligue 1 (and Serie A and Bundesliga) games in a weekend as they do Premier League, no? 

Every transfer window the same thing, someone comes out of the woodwork to profess nobody can possibly know anything about a player in a foreign league just because they don't. 

It's ludicrously easy to watch all of Europe's top four or five (Eredivisie still on sky?) leagues not to mention A League and MLS just whilst sitting at home channel hopping with your completely legal and legitimate (like, seriously) TV package these days - you don't even need to be inclined to kodi or dodgy stream. 

I watched about twice as much Serie A as Premier league last year, not because I'm any kind of hipster (pipe down @Wookie) but by and large just because it was on TV at better times for me when I was flicking through channels on a Sunday. 

Yeah but you didn't go to the games. The television can be misleading. It's not the same as at the stadium.  Can't see what the player does off the ball. So you don't know diddly! derp derp. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, sphericalfox said:

Yeah but you didn't go to the games. The television can be misleading. It's not the same as at the stadium.  Can't see what the player does off the ball. So you don't know diddly! derp derp. :ph34r:

These fvcking hipsters mate, I tell you.

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

How many French league matches not involving psg did you watch?

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It’s a shame BT are increasingly not arsed about European football and Sky lost La Liga

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

How many French league matches not involving psg did you watch?

I don't think I saw a single Nice game last season. 

I also haven't offered an opinion on Plea. 

But it's extremely possible that people offering opinions on here have seen him play quite a few times. 

I saw Sassuolo and Torino last year a lot more than most people on here probably watched West Brom yet nobody rolls their eyes at people's opinions of Evans. Yet as soon as someone says Berardi or Belotti are decent it's "bet you've never seen them play!!" 

I mean it's 2018, it's not hard to watch football from all over the world now, is my point. 

• Like 1