Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Alassane Pléa

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfer-news-plea-1570834

Nice striker Alassane Pléa, who has been linked with a move to Leicester City, has said he is ready for a new challenge.

City have been linked with a move for the 25-year-old, who was signed for Nice by City manager Claude Puel in 2014, and French newspaper L’Equipe has again reported City are amongst a group of clubs interested in Pléa.

Edited by SheppyFox

11 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfer-news-plea-1570834

Nice striker Alassane Pléa, who has been linked with a move to Leicester City, has said he is ready for a new challenge.

City have been linked with a move for the 25-year-old, who was signed for Nice by City manager Claude Puel in 2014, and French newspaper L’Equipe has again reported City are amongst a group of clubs interested in Pléa.

I don’t think I he’s nearly technically gifted or fast enough for the PL?

How many (former) OGC Nice players will we be linked with this summer only due to the Puel Connection©?

May I suggest Balotelli?

Or Koziello, Cyprien, Seri?

Mendy will be fuming - or returning to Nice this summer himself. Straight swap for Seri/Koziello/Cyprien?

Edited by MC Prussian

23 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Yeah, decent ! Tends to play as a wide CF if that makes sense. My only worry would be, like Swan, I'm not sure if he's quick thinking enough for the PL ! 

Whenever I've seen him on the box, I've never seen anything to suggest he'd be a player to take us up a level.

9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

How many OGC Nice players will we be linked with this summer only due to the Puel Connection©?

May I suggest Balotelli?

Or Koziello, Cyprien, Seri?

Mendy will be fuming - or returning to Nice this summer himself. Straight swap for Seri/Koziello/Cyprien?

Koziello is a Koln player since January, Seri will probably go to a top club but I think Cyprien would be a good buy.

1 minute ago, yks said:

Koziello is a Koln player since January, Seri will probably go to a top club but I think Cyprien would be a good buy.

Big fan of Koziello - Köln need cash in order to sustain a certain level in the 2. Bundesliga. I'd put in a cheeky bid. Cost them only 3 million Euro (£2.6m), so we could get him on the cheap.