Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Wonder what names people have been blocked by. I for one have been blocked by John Terry on Instagram, the clubs official twitter and Jeffery Schlupp lol

 

Edited by Ian Nacho
Posted

michael owen blocked me on an old twitter account, told this story before, he said on bt commentary memphis depay “looked like a man united player” so i tweeted him saying obviously ya nonce, he’s got a full man united kit on. 

 

rob dorsett (is he famous?) blocked me cos i quoted his tweet where he had confirmed pearson had been sacked, saying you’re head’s still in the sand bro the day after we had stayed up. 

 

think thats about it as far as i know. 

Posted

Mickey Quinn blocked me because TalkSport sent me an email asking about contributing to horse ownership with him and Alan Brazil. I then questioned why he's still allowed to even own a horse given his background.

 

Jameela Jamil blocked me when I was a teenager because a lad (who I no longer see) asked if she would like to have sexual relations with us both whilst including my username; I take the block as a resounding no.

 

Ricky Gervais once favourited my tweet when I didn't even mention his username - confirming that he is definitely somebody who googles himself. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Guest the fox
Posted

Not really.

 

I have some FT "celebrity" blocking me though. I have said some outlandish stuff and my way of arguing may have rubbed others the wrong way. I try to improve as a poster as much as possible. In the end, we are all here to share our different opinions and perspective so I would really like to take this opportunity to apologize to... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY! Bunch of entitled individuals with an inflated ego and a crowd of sheep nodding away at everything you say.

 

Have a nice day!  

Posted

Barry Glendenning, the Guardian football writer after I argued with him over the sacking of Ranieri.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Barry Glendenning, the Guardian football writer after I argued with him over the sacking of Ranieri.

I despise Glendenning absolute c unt

 

 

 

 

As far as I'm aware only Stringer has blocked me

Posted
1 hour ago, David Guiza said:

Mickey Quinn blocked me because TalkSport sent me an email asking about contributing to horse ownership with him and Alan Brazil. I then questioned why he's still allowed to even own a horse given his background.

 

Jameela Jamil blocked me when I was a teenager because a lad (who I no longer see) asked if she would like to have sexual relations with us both whilst including my username; I take the block as a resounding no.

 

Ricky Gervais once favourited my tweet when I didn't even mention his username - confirming that he is definitely somebody who googles himself. 

 

 

 

Gary Neville once responded to a tweet I did without tagging him. He does it as well.

  • Haha 1
Guest Electric Yetis
Posted
12 minutes ago, Wookie said:

As far as I'm aware only Stringer has blocked me


Likewise

Posted

This far down the page and Stan Colleymore isn't mentioned, shocking! Well like half of twitter he blocked me after he said something like "real men don't roll about after diving", I'm sure most people can guess what I responded with saying real men don't do, I think it was a valid point he clearly didn't lol

  • Like 1
Posted
31 minutes ago, Wookie said:

As far as I'm aware only Stringer has blocked me

 

19 minutes ago, pds said:

Likewise

What could you two lovely gentlemen have possibly done to upset Leicestershire's favourite radio-based egotist? 

 

 

Posted

he doesn't qualify as "famous" but Nathan Rao who writes scaremongering weather stories for the Express "Britain will MELT in SHOCK HEATWAVE" or "Britain in ICY ARCTIC BLAST set to be WORST WINTER in HISTORY" blocked me after I repeatedly pointed out what a penis he is.

 

 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wookie said:

As far as I'm aware only Stringer has blocked me

 

49 minutes ago, pds said:


Likewise

 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And me... he doesn't take negative posts very well.  lol

Welcome to the club!

 

what did you guys do to upset him?

 

all i did was ask him why he's so morbidly negative all the time. A perfectly reasonable question, i thought!

Edited by TiffToff88

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...