Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pre-season Fixtures 2018/19

On 02/06/2018 at 08:48, Cardiff_Fox said:

We’ve played them lots of friendlies since 1994. Fairly sure O’Neill’s taken a team to Meadow Lane midweek 

Summer '97. Parker had a penalty saved after telling the keeper which way he was putting it.

Still plenty of room in mid-July or after the 21st for a training camp outside of the UK.

Just wish the club would be a bit more forthcoming with the info.

Because I'd like to know how close I can be to the scenery. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

15 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

How many tickets do you think we'll get for this ? 

Loads, their ground is massive and we won't be a particularly big draw for them Id imigine.

The away end is similar to Sunderland in that it is up high but on a corner not behind a goal.

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Loads, their ground is massive and we won't be a particularly big draw for them Id imigine.

The away end is similar to Sunderland in that it is up high but on a corner not behind a goal.

That's good news then, I reckon we could take a few. You reckon be buy from the club or just pay on the gate ? 

1 hour ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

That's good news then, I reckon we could take a few. You reckon be buy from the club or just pay on the gate

Never know with ticketing and our lot. Wouldn't put it past them running out their 'oh its UEFA policy' lies on the day passport pick up ticket points.

Edited by baker11

5 hours ago, baker11 said:

Never know with ticketing and our lot. Wouldn't put it past them running out their 'oh its UEFA policy' lies on the day passport pick up ticket points.

Wouldn't suprised me, I can see Lille selling on the gate whatever City stance is. Can't see them turning people away at a friendly. Probably won't even ask for any tickets knowing how shite the ticket office is.

On 28/06/2018 at 19:01, bovril said:

Summer '97. Parker had a penalty saved after telling the keeper which way he was putting it.

I was there  I remember Izzet and some young lad trying to hit the crossbar from the halfway line at half time. Stuart Wilson maybe?!

Also remember a Grantham pre-season match. Think it was Savages debut!

41 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I noticed Southampton and Liverpool have already had games, but we haven’t got any for a few weeks yet and only three scheduled, something doesn’t seem right here

It's only been one game for Southampton FFS and Liverpool are starting their pre-season matches today.

There's probably going to be additional games for us during the pre-season camp abroad, potentially very soon, as there's a ten-day period between now and the Notts County game.

The City squad, missing the players on international duty since June 2, have had a tough first week at Belvoir Drive but will head to a training camp at Évian-les-Bains in France this weekend as they continue to get into shape ahead of the big kick-off.