Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

59 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Got elite 1 in squad battles this week.

2 rare mega packs and I don't even pull one board. Highest was an 82 keeper from 100k worth of packs.

Jeez that’s rough, I only played a few games due to grinding divisions but ended up getting gold 1 which bagged me Martial, nice little 50k in the bank

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

How hard is squad battles this year compared to last! Last year I used to slap Legendary so easily yet this year it seems like they park their whole team on the edge of the box... when you finally do break them down the keeper turns into a brick wall... then they go up he other end and Thunder Cvnt 1 in to the top bins with their 1st shot from 40 yards whilst facing the wrong way ?

Wtf I thought it was just me! Won only 2 of 6 legendary couldn't believe it had to switch the world class lol

• Haha 1

Anyone want to buy 4600 PS4 Fifa points?

bought them on shopto but didn’t actually take any notice as to what console I was buying them for.:rolleyes:

got the code in hand. Paid 32.99. Will take £25 if anyone’s interested.

cheers

3 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Getting there. Only upgrades I want to make would be for premium players like Kante, Auba, Hazard, Walker, De Bruyne etc.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gmzPCl0NUmx:FFA19XBO

I saw how much Jesus was going for and flogged him and Vidal and bought in Vardy and Sanchez. I'm actually working the market for the first time this year.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=jExgzCOtUpv:FFA19XBO

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

My pack luck is utterly mental.

Just got IF Gundogan from squad battle rewards.

Previously packed KDB, Salah and Coutinho.

Got myself a wicked team, I just can't play this game to save my life!

Im ok but I'll play you if you want a few pointers. 

14 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Prices seem to have really dropped. Nainggolan was 230K the other day and down to 150 yesterday. He's now going for 90K.

Baby Klose is down to 320K. Seems like legends are cheaper this season. Maybe minus the top ones anyway.

RE legends, supply and demand 

a lot of people can’t afford them at the moment, so that drives down the value 

they will go up, plus expect a rise come Thursday on better normal players when people start buying for WL.

35 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

RE legends, supply and demand 

a lot of people can’t afford them at the moment, so that drives down the value 

they will go up, plus expect a rise come Thursday on better normal players when people start buying for WL.

TBH I must have read the prices wrong or futhead is messed up. I'm home from work now and the prices look the same as yesterday on PS4.

17 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

Any tips for shooting?

I relied on low drivens last year but now I end up skying those.

Need to learn how to finish cuz I'm losing to some right shit players.  

Dont rely on timed finishing. So many people trying to double tap to get the 'perfect shot' away. Shot like you would normally it still works!

• Like 1