Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

@KingsX majority of those pics were of course earlier in the season when he was actually in good form, anybody who thinks he's played well since October time are absolutely deluded.

I'll start praising him when he shows consistency, one good free-kick doesn't change the fact that he's been in poor form for a good 4-5 months.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Albrighton isn’t up his own backside and doesn’t try to showboat and prance around like a fairy he keeps his football simple.but once again the Maddison lovers won’t appreciate my comments but hey ho.

Looking for the "massively ignore" setting.  Have a nice life.

• Like 1

Love this forum people are entitled to an opinion if you don’t like it then go and follow your new bff on Instagram and tell him how much you love his one  great free kick he scored out of others he’s kicked up.i didn’t asked you to agree with my comments.i couldn’t give a rats arse if you like them or not I was simply putting my opinion across that’s all.you can go back to your Maddison fan club now goodnight ?

48 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Albrighton isn’t up his own backside and doesn’t try to showboat and prance around like a fairy he keeps his football simple.but once again the Maddison lovers won’t appreciate my comments but hey ho.

7 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

Love this forum people are entitled to an opinion if you don’t like it then go and follow your new bff on Instagram and tell him how much you love his one  great free kick he scored out of others he’s kicked up.i didn’t asked you to agree with my comments.i couldn’t give a rats arse if you like them or not I was simply putting my opinion across that’s all.you can go back to your Maddison fan club now goodnight ?

Deactivate your account immediately.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcfc matt said:

Albrighton has also got nowhere near the combined amount of assists and goals as Maddison and he's been playing PL football for about 7+ seasons. Maddison has been here about 3/4's of one.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, lcfc matt said:

But surely to have an opinion,you have to have a secure base to why you dislike someone,or in this case Maddison..

So why??

Maddison is a little bit underdeveloped physically and does drift in and out of games but in terms of his goals and assists we have got this signing just right.

It's not easy stepping up from the championship. Our title winning side spent 5 months in last position the first season back up.

When Maddison is on song we looked a lot more potent. He's scored as many league goals as Mahrez this season. With the likes of Maddison,Tielemans, Barnes, and Vardy we could finally be getting over the loss of Riyad.

4 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

And Wes Morgan doesn't sprint past defenders like Vardy does.

They're different players.

You've said it yourself, albrighton's game is simple, as much as I love him, maddison is already a far superior player.

I'd also watch the 'fairy' comments, you're bordering on some dangerous territory in the modern progressive world.

5 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

No need, you can make your point without this.

Edited by Vardinio'sCat
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

@KingsX majority of those pics were of course earlier in the season when he was actually in good form, anybody who thinks he's played well since October time are absolutely deluded.

I'll start praising him when he shows consistency, one good free-kick doesn't change the fact that he's been in poor form for a good 4-5 months.

If he was the only one you might have a good point. Almost all of our players form went down the drain by the turn of the year, although for what possible reason just isn't clear right now.

If anyone can Claude that point up for me, I would be eternally grateful. ;)

On 12/03/2019 at 09:09, lcfc matt said:

I agree with you 100% if I’m honest I’ve heard that chillwell has the worst attitude actually.he was there when the royals came and all the staff that work around the stadium and training ground where saying what I complete nob he is.which is what I don’t want to happen to Maddison as the boy clearly has so much potential and I don’t want to see it go to waste.look at what a vile footballer grealish has turned into and I don’t want the same to happen to one of our own that’s the point I’m trying to make.

....I heard the Queen WhatsApp’d you that info because of the Facebook message Prince William had sent to Harry?

• Haha 4

On 12/03/2019 at 13:09, lcfc matt said:

I agree with you 100% if I’m honest I’ve heard that chillwell has the worst attitude actually.he was there when the royals came and all the staff that work around the stadium and training ground where saying what I complete nob he is.which is what I don’t want to happen to Maddison as the boy clearly has so much potential and I don’t want to see it go to waste.look at what a vile footballer grealish has turned into and I don’t want the same to happen to one of our own that’s the point I’m trying to make.

What on earth... "I've heard"!! What, ur mate whatsapped you after reading the Sun or something? Chilwell puts all his effort onto the pitch every game he plays. I don't know how you can even claim that his attitude is poor, he has literally never done anything conceivably close to showing that he has a poor attitude. 

• Like 1

Guest Cujek
8 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Deactivate your account immediately.

Stop replying.

He is an obvious troll.

10 hours ago, kingfox said:

So you aren’t taking back your ‘most over-rated player in the league, shit free-kicks’ comment then?

Instead you’re trying to wriggle out of it?

10 hours ago, lcfc matt said:

lollollollol wow. 

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

He's inconsistent and a tad light weight, that's no doubt. But he's technically very good. I think the bonkers fee paid to Norwich colours expectation. He is adapting to a higher league and probably being played deeper/differently than at Norwich.  I think he's doing well and will only get better.

So back off!!!

I think he was a snip.

£22m in today's market is a bargain.  Villa wanted £40m for Grealish.

Maddison will have easily doubled his value.   Everyone's happy...

...Well, except @lcfc matt, obviously.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1