Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Jordan Lukaku

On 08/07/2018 at 11:34, GingerrrFox said:

If anyone needed further proof that we are looking to play 3 at the back, this signing proves it. He’s a left wing back, not a left mid or left back. 

Could probably do with proof of us, you know, actually playing three at the back.

If he does it in friendlies fair enough.

1 minute ago, Worthington said:

To be quite honest, if we're after a left wing back, I was impressed with the Uruguayan guy, Laxalt, who we've been linked with before !!

Definitely agree. Was hugely impressed by him. 

I think I would rather see Chilwell try and improve rather than sign him. Either get better than Chilly or stick with what we have, although I suspect Fuchs may well have asked us to sort something so he can go to New York.

49 minutes ago, Worthington said:

To be quite honest, if we're after a left wing back, I was impressed with the Uruguayan guy, Laxalt, who we've been linked with before !!

We get him if his present club has a good clear out! 

He certainly looks no stool pigeon. 

On 22/06/2018 at 14:58, Forward thinking said:

Would offer a pacey and physical presence both offensively and defensively, but lacks the actual talent required to adapt to the PL. 

Thought we just got rid of Jeff.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2018 at 13:09, brucey said:

I have faith in our recuitment team, they won't buy a LB that is worse than the two players we already have for 15m.

In the last two years we have done literally this lol been impressed with our business so far but I can't say I'm enamoured with this one to be honest.

Doesn't sound the brightest.

In December 2014, Jordan Lukaku was charged with speeding and had his driving license revoked for fifteen days, as well as, being fined €600. The following month, his closest friend, Junior Malanda, was killed in a car crash. Three months later, he was charged with the same offence and was banned from driving for a year. He was given a final warning and told that if he did it again, he would be jailed. The following year, he was charged with the same offence for the third time and was banned from driving for fifteen months.

There seems to be an obsession to spend more and more on players and,  sometimes players who on the surface don't appear to be a significant upgrade on what we've already got. I think we've bought well so far. Whether Roberts or not is a deal done who knows. Are we really that desparate for another left back or are we just collecting more shiny things in the belief that there's money to burn. If I was the owner I wouldn't spend another bean until I was sure I was going to recoup some money from the transfer and wages of some of our burgeoning group of players we no longer need. I'd also want to see a sound business case for why we'd want to bring in a little known in reality player from a poor league who wasn't first choice for a team no better than ours when we already have a decent young prospect and very reasonable back up.

4 hours ago, pds said:

Doesn't sound the brightest.

In December 2014, Jordan Lukaku was charged with speeding and had his driving license revoked for fifteen days, as well as, being fined €600. The following month, his closest friend, Junior Malanda, was killed in a car crash. Three months later, he was charged with the same offence and was banned from driving for a year. He was given a final warning and told that if he did it again, he would be jailed. The following year, he was charged with the same offence for the third time and was banned from driving for fifteen months.

We have a right back that strangles women for exercise lol this guy will fit in lovely.